76

A/N: So I won't leave you guys hanging! God, I hate you guys so much! I'm joking! ♡♡♡

○○○○

camila_cabello: Lauren.

laurenjauregui: What do you want?

camila_cabello: I wanna talk.

laurenjauregui: We're talking, aren't we?

camila_cabello: Lauren. Serious talk.

laurenjauregui: Whatever. What do you want to talk about?

camila_cabello: Why'd you leave me for that girl?

laurenjauregui: Well first of, ' that girl ' is my girlfriend, and second you should be asking yourself that.

camila_cabello: What do you mean I should be asking myself that?! I'm confused here Lauren.

camila_cabello: I'm heartbroken. I can't stop crying cause all I can think about is you, and everytime I look at my phone, a picture of you and I pops up and it breaks my heart knowing were not together anymore.

laurenjauregui: If you think that little pathetic speech was going to make me love you again, or make myself feel bad, well your wrong.

camila_cabello: Please Lauren. I need the truth.

laurenjauregui: Ask Tara. She knows.

camila_cabello: Why would I ask Tara? She has nothing to do with this.

laurenjauregui: She knows the reason why.

laurenjauregui: Anyways, leave me alone. I got a date to attend to. I'm going to that arcade that just opened with Jennifer.

camila_cabello: But you and I were supposed to go there together.....

laurenjauregui: Well I'm with Jennifer now. Not you.

camila_cabello: okay.......