117 (Camren's Anniversary )

AN: Like I said, it was going to happen and it's gonna happen in this chapter. Can't promise you guys that it'll be good, but I just hope you all like it. I'm not a good writer when it comes to that, so bare with me.

Lauren was pretty nervous about her date with Camila today. This wasn't going to be like any other date. Lauren wanted to make this date special. Something Camila won't forget. Lauren had texted her girlfriend a few hours a go, telling her to dress casual and nothing fancy. Lauren was going to wear a sweatshirt/shirt of the 1975, a pair of black jeans and her pair of Doc Martens.

Camila was also nervous about her date with Lauren. She was happy, excited, and nervous all at once. She wanted this night, to be a night to remember for the rest of her life. She wants to be with the older girl for the rest of her life. She wants to marry her. Camila had received Lauren's text, that had said to dress casual and nothing fancy. So she decided to wear a blue button down shirt, with light blue ripped up jeans and her pair of black and white converse.

Lauren had already planned everything. With the help of the girls, it wasn't hard to plan at all. She planned on taking Camila to the best Cuban restaurant in Miami and then a walk on the beach. She had bought Camila a present and it was pretty expensive, but she didn't care. She just wants to make her girlfriend happy. She then gave Normani, Dinah and Ally the key to her hotel room, that she had booked for her and Camila, to set up candles, roses and every other romantic thing in the room. Like she said before, she wanted this night, to be a night to remember.

Camila wondered where Lauren was going to take her. Their date started at seven, she just needed to wait at least ten minutes for her girlfriend to pick her up from her house. " Mija, you look beautiful. Lauren's going to love it. " She heard her mother's voice. She turned around and smiled. " You think so? "

Camila's mother put a strand of Camila's hair behind her ear, " I know so mija. That girl is in love with you. But if she breaks your heart, you know what your father will do. " The younger latina nodded and smiled. Alejandro had spoken to Lauren one time she came over for dinner. Her father had ask Lauren if they could speak for a bit, when they came back, Lauren looked afraid of her father.

When Lauren had broken her heart the first time, she didn't tell her father. Only her mother. She knew what her father was going to do, so she didn't say anything to him. He eventually found out that Lauren and Camila weren't together anymore, because of Lauren and Camila's fans. He was really mad, but Camila had calmed him down. When he found out they were back together, he had told his daughter that he wanted to speak with her. And he did that and Lauren is even more afraid of him. She promise not to hurt the brunette, and Camila prays she doesn't break that promise.

Lauren walked down the stairs and saw her mother in the kitchen. " Mami, I'm leaving now. " She said, as she walked into the kitchen to kiss her mother goodbye. " Mija, I really need to meet Camila. I've seen her on the television before, but she's your girlfriend and I need to meet her in person. " Clara said and hugged her daughter. Lauren laughed softly and nodded, " Okay, mama. I'll bring her over tomorrow I promise you. I love you bye. " She said before she left her home and went into her car.

Camila brought her phone out to text her girlfriend to let her know that she was ready.

To Lolo 😩💕: Baby, I'm ready.

From Lolo 😩💕: Okay amor. Omw.

Camila smiled at Lauren's response. She loves it when Lauren calls her ' amor '. She doesn't know why, but she just does. Throughout all her relationships, her relationship with Lauren was the best. With Daniel, she didn't feel anything, she dated him to get over Lauren, which worked. Before she became a big artist, she dated the singer, Austin Mahone. That was the worst relationship she was in, he was too controlling and used to scream and hit her for no reason. And Lauren, it was just perfect. Yes they had their ups and downs, but at the end of the day, they always loved each other. Lauren was the love of her life. Lauren never touched her in a way she didn't want to be touched. Lauren treated her with respect.