20

laurenjauregui: Camila, please talk to me. I miss talking to you.

camila_cabello unblocked laurenjauregui

camila_cabello: What?

laurenjauregui: Yay you unblocked me!

camila_cabello: Yeah I did.

laurenjauregui: Camz I'm sorry I responded the way I did. It's just.....I haven't been in a relationship with a girl in a long time. And it didn't end well.

camila_cabello: So your saying that if we date, your afraid that I'll leave or hurt you like your ex did? And your also saying that you rather date guys than girls?

laurenjauregui: Well the first part yeah, but not the second part. Look Camila, we just met two months ago, in person! Did I lead you on or something?

camila_cabello: Yes you did Lauren. You did lead me on! I fell for you the day I saw you at the TCAs! Then a few weeks later you tell me you got back together with Brad. I was literally about to ask you out until you said that.

laurenjauregui: Look, I'm sorry about that okay? I want you to forgive me. Yeah I know you like me and all but I don't mind. I just want to be able to talk to you.

camila_cabello: Fine. But how can I talk to you when I can't hide the fact that I'm in love with you? Tell me that Lauren. How? Am I supposed to pretend that I'm not in love with you when I really am.

laurenjauregui: I don't know Camz. I don't know.

~••••••••••••