109 ( " Let's get drunk " )

Camila grabbed her phone and dialed Normani's phone number. After three rings, Normani picked up the phone.

" Hello. " Normani said into the phone. The girl was just laying on her bed. Upset. Heartbroken. But she's mostly feeling guilty. She never meant to hurt her ex girlfriend's feelings. She just didn't feel the same anymore. After seven years of being together, for her their relationship was just getting boring and she thought that they should've started seeing other people.

" Come over. Let's get drunk. " Both girls were in LA at the same time. They were in the same hotel. Just two floors up. Camila wanted to get drunk so she can wash the pain away. So she called Normani, so they can wash the pain away together. Camila will never forgive herself for hurting her best friend. She just wanted to protect her. But how was she protecting her, by keeping a secret from her? A secret that her girlfriend was cheating on her? Doesn't sound right.

" Sure, I'll be up in a few. " Normani answered back into the phone and started to stand up. " Wait, what kind of alcohol do you have? " Normani asked. She had plenty of alcohol. Ever since the break up, she's been going to the liquor store every day. Even on Clever News or anything like that, has caught her and theirs always news about her. But she doesn't care.

Camila was happy that Normani agreed to what she had said. She would've told her girlfriend, who was also in LA, but didn't want to drink with her. She was pretty upset with her. Her girlfriend was trying to help her, but to Camila, it didn't seem like helping. " I have Vodka, Bucardi, Hennessey, and Corona bottles. Do you have any whisky? " Camila asked Normani into the phone.

" Alright. " Normani said as she grabbed her card for her room. She looked down and saw the necklace Dinah had gave her for her birthday. It had a heart in it with a D and N craved into the heart. Just looking at it made her heart clench. She wishes she wouldn't have cheated, if she didn't, this wouldn't have been happening. " Yes I do have whisky. " She said as she went into the kitchen and opened the cabinet and grabbed the bottle of whisky.

" Bring it. I'll see you in a few. " Camila hung up the phone and went into the kitchen to grab the shots and the bottles of alcohol. When she went back into the living room, she got a text from her girlfriend on Instagram.

laurenjauregui: Hey baby. What are you doing?

camila_cabello: nothing.

laurenjauregui: Can I come over?

camila_cabello: no.

laurenjauregui: Why not babe?

camila_cabello: Cause I don't want you to. Is there a problem?

laurenjauregui: Why are you acting like this? The last thing I want to do is argue with you.

camila_cabello: Then why are you starting with me?

laurenjauregui: how the fuck am I starting with you, when all I asked was if I could come over.

camila_cabello: and I said no! When I say no, it's no! That's it.

laurenjauregui: whatever. I'm not gonna argue with you. Today we were supposed to spend time with each other.

camila_cabello: I'm not stupid Lauren.

laurenjauregui: I'm not even, you know what, forget it.

laurenjauregui: ill talk to you later. Love you.

camila_cabello: Ok.

Lauren didn't understand why Camila changed all of a sudden. She understood that her girlfriend was upset that her best friend ended their friendship not too long ago, but it was Camila's fault and Lauren agreed with Dinah. If Lauren was in Camila's position, she wouldn't keep it from Dinah.

Camila slammed her phone on the coffee table and opened the Vodka and poured herself a shot. Normani was taking too long and with Lauren arguing with her right now, it was too much. She took the shot and felt the alcohol run through her system. Right when she set it down, she heard a knock on the door. She knew right away it was Normani. She opened the door and saw the older girl with a bottle of whisky in her hand.

" Let's get fucking drunk! " Camila shouted and both girls smirked at each other.  By the end of the night, both girls drank all the beer and the three bottles of tequila. They finished the whisky real quick. By now, both girls were drunk.

" Well I have to go. Goodbye Camila. " She gave Camila a drunk smile and left the room.

A few hours past and Camila noticed that Normani left the bottle she brought. She was still angry about what Lauren told her, so she couldn't help herself and drank it.

Lauren went into her car and drove over to the hotel Camila was in. She wanted to go see what the brunette was doing and why she didn't want her to go over. When she reached the hotel, she saw Big Rob, Camila's bodyguard. " Big Rob! What's up. What room number is Camila in? " She asked him.

" Go to the fourth floor and it's number 1435. " Big Rob responded and Lauren thanked him.

Lauren noticed that the door was slightly open, she she opened it and saw Camila lying on the couch with a bottle of tequila in her hand. She closed the door and she sighed. " Camz. Baby. " She whispered.

Camila heard someone whisper her name in her ear, she opened her eyes and saw her girlfriend. " What do you want Lauren? " She slurred.

" I came to check up on you. " Lauren said back.

" Well I'm fine. Now move. I'm gonna go to the bedroom. " Camila stood up and started to walk, but not without tumbling a little bit.

Lauren caught her quickly before she could fall to the floor. " Woah. Looks like you've had too much to drink. " She chuckled and carried Camila to the bedroom.

" Woah. Baby has muscle. I like it. " Camila smirked when Lauren set her down on the hotel bed. When Lauren pecked her lips, Camila wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled Lauren more down. She grabbed Lauren's shirt and threw her on the bed. She straddled her girlfriend's waist and leaned down to kiss her roughly.

Lauren was suprised when Camila pulled her down and straddled her waist. She gasp when Camila started to kiss her rough. She knew this was the alcohol talking. " Baby.." she mumbled against her lips. " No. Stop. " She said, which caused Camila to pull away. " You need to sleep. " She told Camila and sat up.

Camila frowned when Lauren told her to stop. She felt rejected. She knew her girlfriend was doing this for her own good. But she was ready to have her first time with her girlfriend who she loves so much. She got off Lauren's lap and sat next to her. " I'm sorry. " She said as she looked down.

Lauren shook her head. " No baby, don't be sorry. Trust me, I'm ready to have my first time with you. But you're just too drunk right now. Okay? " She said. She pecked Camila's lips and laid her down.

Camila pecked Lauren's lips back and snuggled into Lauren when she laid them down. She the drifted off to sleep. She knew the next she's going to have a huge hangover.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!! 2018 is gonna be lit!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕