97

laurenjauregui: Hey Camz.

camila_cabello: Oh hey Lolo! How are you?

laurenjauregui: I'm good, I'm in Japan at the moment.

camila_cabello: I've always wanted to go there, maybe I'll go when I get on tour.

laurenjauregui: If Epic is nice to you that is.

camila_cabello: What do you mean ' if Epic is nice to you '?

laurenjauregui: Epic has favorites. That's the bad thing. They promote artist that, not being mean, don't deserve to get promoted and the people who aren't getting promoted are the ones who need to get promoted.

laurenjauregui: I mean, if it wasn't for Dina I wouldn't be here now.

camila_cabello: Oh Dina Laplot! The lawyer.

laurenjauregui: Yeah, back then I was having trouble with the industry and she helped me out and I thank her so much.

camila_cabello: Well I'm glad you're still here.

laurenjauregui: So am I Camzi.

laurenjauregui: But I actually texted you for a reason, I wanted to ask you something.

camila_cabello: What is it?

laurenjauregui: I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date when I come back from Japan. I'm going back to Miami for a little break.

camila_cabello: I would love to go on a date with you.

laurenjauregui: Awesome.

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Look I love Lauren and all but, am I the only one who noticed that she became more problematic ever since she started dating Ty?