125

dinahjane97: Mila?

camila_cabello: Yes Dinah?

dinahjane97: So, when you were with Daniel, who said ' I love you ' first.

camila_cabello: Him.

dinahjane97: How many months?

camila_cabello: Like in our third month of being together.

dinahjane97: What about Lauren?

camila_cabello: Well I obviously said ' I love you ' first.

camila_cabello: China what's wrong? Why are you asking me these questions?

dinahjane97: So you see how Normani said ' I love you ' to me in our fifth anniversary?

camila_cabello: Yeah.

dinahjane97: Zendaya told me that Normani told her she loved her in their fifth or third week of dating. Does that mean she didn't love me in our months of dating before she said she loved me?

camila_cabello: It meant Normani was falling for you. She just had to make sure, you were the one for her and that she did love you. That's how it went with Lauren and I.

camila_cabello: I think Normani told Zendaya that too early because maybe Zendaya was brainwashing her or shit like that. But deep down in Mani, she will always love you.

camila_cabello: Yesterday, she came over to Lauren and I's apartment, and she was talking to me about how she'll never do the mistake she did, and that she love you and only you and she only sees a future with you and only you in it.

dinahjane97: YOU MOVED IN WITH HER??!! HAVE YOU EVEN MET MAMA AND PAPA J??!! CAMREN IS FCKING GOALS!!

camila_cabello: Yes I did and her parents are wonderful.

camila_cabello: Anyways, Normani loves you Dinah, okay. Don't think anything else. Zendaya is trying to put shit in your head that aren't true.

dinahjane97: Thank you Chancho. I love you so much.

camila_cabello: It's what I'm here for.