14

Awesomeness TV: Hello guys. My name is Hunter March and your watching Awesomeness TV.

So as you guys noticed, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui seem to be flirting with each other on Instagram and Twitter .

Just a few days ago, right after the Teen Choice Awards, Camila posted this onto her Twitter.

camila_cabello: Had an amazing time at the TCAs! I was so happy to win two awards and perform my new song Havana. I was also excited to see Lauren Jauregui. 😍❤😏

Lauren liked Camila's tweet and posted this a while later.

Lauren Jauregui: camila_cabello it was nice seeing you too babe. Cutie! ❤😏👌🤗

Now cause of them two flirting via Instagram and Twitter, fans noticed and right away came up with a ship name for the two. Which is called ' Camren '.

What do you guys think about all of this? Do you think Camila and Lauren have something or no? Let me know on the comments below.

See you guys soon!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twitter >>>>>

Lauren Jauregui: Camila and I have nothing going on. I have a boyfriend. Me and Camila will never happen. And that's a fact.

laurenscum: WHAT?! Lauren Jauregui that's some messed up shit right there.

Replying to laurenscum: Lauren Jauregui: How is it messed up if I'm saying the truth? I might be bisexual but that doesn't mean I only have to date girls.

>>>>>>> Later >>>>>>>

camila_cabello: Nice to know......🙂😞

Replying to camila_cabello: Camilasbabe: Mila, what's wrong?

Replying to Camilasbabe: camila_cabello: I don't want to talk about it.

A/N: Do you guys think Camila likes Lauren?