Chapter 1. Awkward Reunion

I'm sorry that this chapter changed, for some odd reason, everything got deleted when coming back to see my cheesy story. Deep sincere apologies. The chapter will be a bit different from the first one. Still don't know why it did this to my chapter, especially on the first one.

~~~

Killuas POV

"Brother! Are you ready to go?" Alluka called out, as she was walking out the bathroom and fixing her long black hair. I looked up from my phone and gave her a smile.

"Yup, been waiting many years for you to get prepared for something important and exciting. Are you ready?" Jokingly asked her, holding in a laugh. She puffed up her pink cheeks and crossed her arms. Glaring at me with a baby face she still holds, showing a younger part of herself.

"Yes, I am, you seem quite ready and excited to see your boyfriend again after two long years." She formed an obvious smirk forming amongst those pink lips, causing my heart skip a few beats and face growing hot.

"I told a million times, we are not..boyfriends." Something inside twisted, after saying the word not and boyfriends. I have no clue why.

She just chuckled softly. "Okay, I'm sorry big bro. I was meant to say, best friends". There it was again, another pain felt through, even more painful. What is wrong with me?

I shook my head, leaving behind the topic and focus on the task at hand. "Yeah yeah, let's just get going. We need to catch our boat."

"Aye!" Alluka shouted with glee, only me shushing her afterward. She giggled and so did I.

"Let's go."

~~~~

"All of the board for Whale Island! We are gonna leave in about 5 minutes!" The captain shouted from atop of his ship through a microphone. Sprinting quickly with our luggage and got on in a nick of time.

"Phew, never thought we were gonna get on in time brother," Alluka said while catching her breath. I nodded and carried both luggage and sat down where it's safe from other people.

Glad we made it or else though, or else Gon would've cried emotionally on the phone or spamming concerned, worried messages, asking where both of us are. Then later send multiple questions about why we didn't go to his place. Sheesh, wouldn't that be dramatic?

Mouth forming a frown, imagining Gon being completely heartbroken hurts. Never in life, I want him being sad, I only want to see his precious warm smile gleaming forever. Bright honey colored eyes staying bright for eternity, never dark or gloomy ever again. Blushing lightly red, remembering beautiful and grateful memoried whenever we were together.

"Big bro, your face is red. Catching a cold already?" She asked out of curiosity, forgetting her acknowledgment already while imagining about someone else.

Didn't want her getting suspicious about my strange behavior, I sighed and said...

"Yeah, I'm only happy to see Gon again." Pausing at the thought, even though he could get reckless sometimes, and even an emotional mess, there's no way I can hate him after everything we had done together before the tragedy happened. Those emotions were nothing compared to what I had and mine completely different towards his own.

Sure he could've handled such dangerous and unpredictable situation better, but, Gon could be an airhead during most current missions we went on way before going against the Chimera Ants. Letting emotions take control over who you cared for most, seeing the closest person taken away from reality, really breaking down all confidence inside you.