Chapter 15. Jealousy

This is going to be a long chapter. Kinda took awhile to write but I rushed It a bit but, enjoy this long chapter. Sorry with the long wait once again.

Ever since the two people entered my house together, I quickly moved up stairs with all my belongings that I need to be taking care of with no words spoken and holding a disgusted look on my face.

I locked my door so Killua won't show him my room and I won't be bothered. Then I heard a sudden knock on my door.

"Go away." I quickly responded with senses of Killua being at the door.

"It's just me, Alluka. Don't worry, Im not trying to trick you or anything. Brother and some other person are just sitting at the table. Please let me in."

I sigh.

Placing the sleeping baby and Kitten onto the bed to get up and open the door. As soon as I opened the door, I see a red eyed Alluka. Has she still been crying about out relationship? I felt so much guilt that I pulled her into a hug. We both embraced each other for a minute and I let go so she can come in. Locking the door so her brother won't interfere.

She walked in slowly and sat on the bed firmly with her hands folded on her lap.

"Who's that strange boy sitting with my brother? A friend?"

I nodded a no.

*Gasp* "Wait, don't tell me, are they boyfriends Gon?" Her eyes started to fill with even more distraught of just the two being together. I truthfully felt the same way when I first saw them.

"Yeah, they meet at a bakery a couple of days ago and I guess they meet up somewhere. Then they came over today. He didn't even bother to tell me that he was bringing someone but, it seems to be someone I hate gracefully. I saw them enter my house with hands intertwined. Honestly, It made me want to throw up."

Tears started roll down her cheeks. I took a seat beside her to give her some more comfort.

"It's okay, I have a plan to make them break up. Possibly the only way to make them split apart."

She hiccuped. "W-what is the p-plan." Looking up with a small sad look plastered on her face.

"I'll explain everything to you right now. But promise me you won't tell Killua." She nodded, as she was zipping her mouth and making a zip sound to it.

While I was explaining everything, a smile formed on her lips. That makes me happy of seeing her not in despair anymore. I smiled back.

"Promise me you won't tell him anything?"

"Pinky promise so you can have faith in me. Let's hope this plan works Gon." She held out her pinkie and I held her own. Singing the promise song, then later joined me. She has a beautiful singing voice. I think she needs to be a singer when she grows up. I wonder if Killua knows this.

"Yeah, I hope so too. This might be the only way."

I just hope this plan works perfectly.

Alluka was okay with me going and her watching Midoriya and the kitten. It was easy for her since both of them are sleeping. I know it was my job to watch them but, getting Killua back is my top priority.

I just miss the two of us being together. No one splitting us apart. Being together happily with no intrusions in our perfect lives. This plan better work or else I will be a loner forever, with Killua with someone else to love. I'm going to hate for doing this but it's the only way to get him back.