Chapter 11. Unusual Adventure

Gon's Pov

"Do you wanna go play?" I asked Midoriya in a joyful tone.

"Yah!" He shouted happily.

I quickly ran towards him to pick him up from his seat and putting him on my shoulders for a piggy back ride up towards my room. Pulling him off my shoulders and held him up in the air giving me a huge smile on his face. I smiled back. He looks so much like Killua and I together which I find it very adorable. At least I know what our baby would look if we did have one. Weird as it sounds, that's it is impossible to do that sort of thing. Especially if its a male.

I wonder what his dad looks like to make him look this adorable and incredibly strong  by tugging on my hair while, on my shoulders.

"Toy! Toy!"

"Do you want your toy? I'll go get it for you"

Setting him down on the bed as he was bouncing on the bed with joy, causing my bed to move a little. Strong little fella. She is going to have an amazing son when he gets older to become brave and strong.

I turned my back away from him as I was looking through his bag to find his toy. Weird, I thought he would have more toys in this bag more than anything else. As I was looking through the bag, I saw a small head with a big smile and his tall like hair that is yellow. Picking it up and taking a good look at it. Hands on his hips, with red, white and blue suit. Along with yellow boots and gloves. This toy is amazing! It even has his cape! I want a figure like this of All Might my self! To bad I don't know of how much they are. I should look around town after he leaves.

Taking the toy out and turning around to see him gone on the bed. Oh shoot, I left the door open.

I quickly run out of the door still not seeing him. Quickly moving to the stairs and that he was taking small little steps at a time on each stair. Putting one foot down, bringing the other one together and to the next one. Just how smart is this tiny human being? Looks like he's about 2-3 years old. Gee, he's sure gonna be hand full.

Following him down the stairs with him at the bottom and he started heading towards the couch. Why is he going over there for? Finally making down the stairs and jog to go get him.

Glancing to see that Killua at the table looking at a piece of paper and quickly shoving it into his pocket."G-Gon? What are you doing? Are you suppose to be watching Mid-" He quickly paused to realized that the young energetic child running towards the couch, where supposedly his sister was sitting there and reading a book.

I looked at him while breathing heavy after running down the stairs so damn fast."H-he asked me to get him a toy while, he was on the bed waiting for me. I guess he took off as I was distracted as I was looking for his toy. Shockingly, this is only toy." Holding up his toy and Killua was surprised.

"I thought he would have more of just how nerdy he is with the outfit on." Killua said as he scratched his head.

"Thought so to, but I guess this is his favorite toy and I don't blame him. It's pretty cool to have. Don't ya think?" Explaining truthfully and handing the toy to get a better look. He looked at and smiled

"Yeah."

"What was that piece of paper that you just quickly shoved into your pocket as I came into sight?"

His face went red and looked away with his white bangs covering his eyes.

"N-noting, it was just a receipt that I got from the store and I just wanted to make sure they didn't charge more with the items I already have." I raised a brow, unsure if he was lying or not. I'll just let this one slide. Don't really feel like arguing nor do I want to force anything out of him. I will be nice for the sake of Killua on his second day being here.

"Okay, do you mind if we stay down here for a bit. Kinda of tired of being in our room all day." His body twitched. Still looking away. What is up with him today?

"T-that's fine, j-just make don't a mess around here."

"Tell that to Midoriya, not me. He's the one that ran away from me!" His head spun towards me, looking eye to eye.

"Idiot! You should've shut the door so he would'nt leave the room!" He sighed heavily. "I'll let you go on this one, since It is your first time of taking responsibility of a younger child. Be careful next time would yah?" He crossed his arms and giving me a death glare. Which did kinda scared the living hell out of me.

"Sorry Mom, I'll be careful next time." I winked and his eye twitched.

"W-whatever stupid, just go play and you two better not be chaotic around here." I nodded and grabbed the toy away from his hand. Fingers slightly touched each-other and we both blushed slightly looking in different directions.

I went back to see that Midoriya was sitting on the couch beside Alluka and the Kitten was sitting on her pink poffy skirt that is part of her dress. I sat  beside her and I just smiled. Listening to her read the story to Midoriya, whose face filled with curiosity while looking into the book.

"That's how two long lasting friends fell in love and lived happily together forever with a soft kiss.The. End." She closed the book with a smile at Midoriya. While there's me with my face heated up by four words in that last sentence of the story. I looked over to see Killua's head on the table with his folded arms for cushion. Did he hear that part to?

"W-what is this story called Alluka?"

"Two Friends on Two Separate Adventures. It's a really good book Gon. To bad you already know of how it ends." She smirked at me and I looked away embarrassed.

"Oh come on! It's obvious that you two love each-other deeply. There's no denying after what I witnessed with you two this morning."

Words were stuck in my throat. Yes we do like each other but, we are not that lovey dovey like that just yet. I just want to take things slow with Killua, so he'll be okay with it. Nor have we kissed yet. How can we be all lovey dovey when we haven't kissed?! I guess sometime during this week we will kiss. Unsure who will make the first move though.

"W-well, w-we haven't k-kiss each other yet. So it's not a happy ending yet." Saying nervously while scratching my head with a reddened face.

"When are you two gonna finally kiss each other?"