Chapter 19. The Last Day

A/N: I know all of you are gonna be upset that this going to be the last chapter for this story. I want to keep this story going but I have other ideas going on and I really want to put them as soon they are published. This story was fun to write to be honest but, I have to move on to another.

Also, I just want to say is thank you for the reads, votes and leaving comments for each chapter. This truly made me happy. Seeing the comments made my day and smile. The votes don't really make me feel any different about my story, my intention for writing this is for you guys enjoyment. Thank you though for the ones who voted for this trash, I deeply appreciate it, even though you didn't have to.

I'll stop talking now, here's the end of the story. Sorry, if this story is a bit rushed and short. I wish I could make the story longer but, I need to work on the others so they can be published with better writing than this chapter.

I hope you guys understand.

Sunday

Every other day till now has been the same for everyone, taking care of the kitten and Midoriya.

The two caretakers relationship is healthy. Nothing has changed for the lovers. Enjoying each others company while helping with their own priorities in the house.

But on a late Friday afternoon, sitting on the couch all snuggled up watching a movie, Killua got felt a vibration beside him. It was a text from Eren.  He has told him that he already found someone better and more good looking. Telling him he was a guy, without saying his name.

His face went blank

"Who was that Killua?"

As soon Gon realized the name on the screen, reading the message word by word, he clutched his teeth together feeling pissed. He quickly took the phone out of Killua's hand, deleting the stupid number for both messages and contacts. Turning it off, thrown it beside him facing down.  He wrapped both arms around Killua's waist with a gentle squeeze and then placed his head on top of his.

"Don't listen to that bastard Killua, he's to stupid to realize that you are the most beautiful human being on this planet to ever live on. The gorgeous sapphire eyes, sparkling like the ocean water, fluffy snowy like hair and your personality. You are the most amazing person ever. Making me smile everyday just by looking at you." Saying softly to Killua, that made his heart flutter of what he told his lover.

Killua chuckled.

"Idiot, do you really think I would get bother by something stupid?"

Gon pulled his head back with a confused look.

"Your expression seemed liked it hurt, so I thought you were as well."

Killua smiled. Tugging the collar of Gon's shirt and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Kissing back for a brief moment, looking into his boyfriends glimmering eyes of the sunset with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Thank you for concern Gon, but I'm fine. As long you are beside me I will."

Both smiling. Gon leaned in to kiss his is what was pink, now red smooth cheek and went back to watch the movie.

~

Now it was an early morning in the residence. The only sound that can be heard in the house were quiet snores while all snuggled up in bed.

There was a sudden knock on the Gon's door, he got up from to open the door to reveal Mito with a gentle smile on her face.

"Sorry to wake you, I just wanted to let you know that Inko is here to pick up her son. Can you bring everyone downstairs with you?" Feeling a bit sad to wake them up so early in the morning. Gon yawned before responding.