Chapter 13. Meeting Eren

A/N: I read your guys comments on the last chapter and I felt bad that some of you cried or got mad. So, there are gonna be many more things in future chapters that you are gonna hate me for. Don't say I didn't warned you. Hope you enjoy. Sorry for the long wait.

~~~~

Wednesday, 5pm.

It has been two days since the incident with Killua forgetting everything about the confession with his best friend, Gon. Who's heart was shattered and couldn't stop the tears every-time he looks at Killua in the eyes. Every time Killua asks him if something is wrong, he does not respond. Annoying Gon to spit it out but Gon just ignores him completely and goes to take care of Midoriya.

Alluka has no idea of what to do in this situation between the two. Regretting so much of agreeing to her brother, making a wish that is ruining the relationship and slowly ripping apart. Crying for the first two days, along with today and getting comfort by her brother. Killua has no clue why she's crying but he's not going to push her buttons. Even Alluka gets ignored by Gon, knowing it wasn't her fault. But, he just doesn't want to see her sad nor want to be reminded of her wish that has done to his love of his life and forgetting about the beautiful moment they had together.

Gon still feels hurt. Heart pieces lost and scattered. Missing an important piece to complete the heart. That piece was gone.

Forever.

There was nothing he could do. All he could do is just being friends forever and nothing more. Gon loves him and Killua only likes him as a friend. The only part that makes him feel company and loved that Killua is still there with him. Even being rude to him doesn't convince him that he's fine and not saying a word to him. Killua would never leave his side. No matter what happens. Even it annoys him.

Gon was just sitting on the couch reading the book that Alluka had and listening to music. With the kitten laying on his lap and Midoriya resting on his shoulder.

Killua groaned while getting out of the bed that him and Gon share together. His hair was all messy. Wearing his long sleeve black shirt and purple pants. He sigh and goes down stairs to talk to Gon. Nervous that he will get yelled out but concerned for his best friend. He's going to find out whats wrong with him.

"Gon, we need to talk." Killua said calmly.

He noticed that he had his headphones in and waved his hand in front of him. Getting his attention and crossed his arms as Gon took his headphone out. Giving him an emotionless look and went back to reading.

"Fine Gon, don't talk to me then. I don't know what happened or what I did but, please at-least say something that'll make me leave you be." Killua asked with a bit of concerned in his voice.

Gon gave a blunt response."It has nothing to do with you. Now just leave me be, Killua."

Killua gulped.

"Oh, okay. That wasn't so hard was it?"

Killua said back directly looking at Gon who said nothing.

"I'm going to go for walk. I'll be back."

Gon just putted in his headphone and kept on reading the book. Killua walked away to grab his sweater that is sitting on the counter and left the quiet house filled with sorrow.

Shoving his hands into his pockets to find a piece of paper with a phone number on it. He remember who it was and blushed of seeing that person from the bakery. Feeling butterflies in his stomach. Grabbing his phone from the other pocket and dialed the numbers in. Waiting patiently for a voice from the other end as he was walking towards the park.

"Hello?"

Killua's was shaking as he recognized the voice and stuttered a quiet hello.

"Do I know you from somewhere? You sound familiar."

"I-im Killua, we meet at the bakery a couple of days' ago. I have white hair and blue eye's"

"Oh, it's you! You called me at the right time! Let's meet up at the park, I'll meet you there like in 5-10 minutes. Is that okay with you?"

"S-sure, I don't have anything else to do."

"Sweet! See you there!"

The phone call ended.

Killua heart fluttered and headed quickly towards the park. Shoving his phone into his sweater pockets and dropping the number on the ground. Thankfully he was far away from the house, so Gon wouldn't be able to hear them having a conversation.

About five min minutes of walking, he sat on the bench and wait for the arrival of Eren. All he remembers was the big green orbs and messy brown hair of when they first meet.

"Hello, are you Killua?"

Killua looked up and blushed of the sight of Eren. He was wearing a black tank-top, wearing skinny black jeans, and a black hat. Showing off his muscular build.

"Y-yeah, Eren correct?" He nodded and took a seat next to Killua. He crossed his arms and legs while giving Killua a warm smile. Killua smiled back with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

"How are you today?"

"Good, you?"

"Pretty busy. But overall, it was a pretty good day."

They were gazing into each others eyes and look away blushing.

"D-do you want to go for a walk Killua? It's nice out today."

Killua nodded and both got up. Eren was a foot taller than Killua. Making Killua feel real uneasy around him.

They walked around having a normal discussion for about 5-10 minutes around the park, until stopping by a pond filled with ducks. Kids happily running around with parents nearby with smiles on their faces. A few dog walkers around, just enjoying the beautiful weather on a Wednesday evening. Clouds hovering above, covering the sun a bit, making environment more peaceful and relaxing with the rays of light.

Eren slowly grabbed his hand and looked directly into Killua's eye's. With slight shade of red. Killua jumped of the sudden touch, not bothering to let go or move away from Eren's grasped. Looking back into the glimmering green eyes that sparkle from the ray of light from the sun above. He felt heat rising up to his cheeks when he heard Eren's voice.

"Killua, I think I'm in love with you."

~~~

Here's the end of the chapter.

I know I'm evil for doing this. But I don't regret anything.

How is Gon going to feel about this?

See you in the next chapter guys!

Bye bye!

*Runs away and hide.*