Chapter 9. New Love Interest?

Third Person

Right after Gon kissed his forehead and calling him an idiot for such emabarrssing acts from his friend. He just left the house to get some items for the kitten and some other things that they need for the baby. Grabbing his black sweater, then putting over his head so he won't freeze. Smelling the fresh of a early morning on this beautiful island. "I can see why Gon loves being here. No violence, just peace and harmony" Killua said happily and headed towards the store.

Killua felt a something off. Just shrugged and kept on walking on the trail that leads to another community that he had never seen before.

"It smells so good, must be the bakery. I should get some stuff there of when I'm done getting the stuff I need for the cat and the baby." Saying as he entered the grocery store.

Got everything he needed, then headed towards the bakery with a bunch of sweets and fresh pastries.

"Good morning young man, is there anything I can help with you today?" A slightly older male came up to him with his hands folded and smiled. Messy dark brown hair, and big green orbs sparkling from the sun. Killua blushed. "G-good morning, yeah, do you guys have brownies by any chance?" Looking back at the slightly taller male and he nodded back. Seeing his name tag that says, Eren Yeager. Thinking that that was an interesting name to have for a handsome young gentleman. "I'll get you some up in the front ." He followed him awkwardly and nervous of how cute the boy is. (I really don't see these two but I want to make a things more interesting. Not trying to start a new ship or anything).

"How many do you want?"

"J-just 4. Is fine, I want to get it for the people back at the house. "

"That'll be ¥2242.15 yen please." (This is $20 in yen. Not sure if this is correct).

"Okay." He grabbed his credit card and gave to Eren. Who was the owner of the bakery shop.

"Thank you, please sign here." Eren said kindly while giving his receipt and credit card back. Their fingers slightly touched and they both flinched of the sudden shock. Both blushed slightly and went back doing what they needed to do.

"H-here you go sir, I hope you have the good rest of your day." Eren said happily and rubbed the back of his neck while giving the box to Killua. "Thank you and you too." Responding kindly and grabbed the box. Leaving the store feeling all fuzzy inside. "That guy was so cute, why are there so many god damn good looking guys around here! I know I'm not good looking, but a lot of them like him and Gon are quite handsome. Great, now there are two guys that I like. Now what should I do?" Killua was comprehending of what to do and wasn't sure what.

He suddenly got interrupted in thought of a sudden dark aura around him. Sensing that his brother was around, looking around nervously but can't seem to see him. Nor did he have a clue of where he could be. Unsure if it was his brother Illumi or the perverted clown named Hisoka.

People looked at him as if he had 4 eyes and some people just ignored him completely, as he was just a normal strange person they see every day. He turned on his God Speed, electrifying a few adults around with who, now have static hair. Making there less than half a minute and bursting through the door with a slight panic that his brother or the pervert had done something bad. Quickly running up the stairs and opened Alluka's door that caused her to scream in panic.

"Onii-chan!? What was that all about! You scared me, don't do that again." Killua felt relieved. Quickly apologizing to his sister and went to Gon's room to see that everyone is okay.

"Thank goodness that everyone is okay." Sighing with a thumping heart, that eventually went to normal steady pace and putting the items on Gon's dresser.

"Is everything okay, Killua?~" Killua gasped loudly when a pair of arms wrapped around his lower torso. Not saying a word and waited to see what else he's gonna do. "Yes or no Killua? You know I care about you right?" Gon whispering lustfully into his ear and bitting it gently. The heat of his body started to rise. "Y-yeah, everything's fine. Y-you just scared me, thats all. Can you let me go?" Killua said nervously while trying to get out of his grasped with no success. Gon just squeezed him tighter gently and moved down to his neck of trying to find the sweet spot. He bit gently and Killua let out a quiet moan with his hands on the dresser tightly.

"G-gon...pl-please stop."

Gon disobeyed his command. "I can't be tamed, master Killua."

~

Didn't expect Eren to be in this did you? Well, things will be interesting in later chapters with him being in the story.

This a good way to end it. I'm doing this kinda late at night but it's fine. I just wanted to put a new one out since a been a few days. I'll update tomorrow with a lot of time on my hands.

The next chapter will be longer.

Bye bye.