Chapter 2. Strange Feeling

Previously: " What were you thinking about when we first came inside?"

I can feel the chills running through my entire body of just hearing the deeper tone of the voice, that keeps replaying in my mind.

Couldn't utter a word, feeling my lips quiver of him getting closer to my face, our lips are getting closer and closer. Heat rising up higher than the lighting of a fire on wood. Heart skipping multiple beats per second.

"Hmm, not gonna answer? That's fine, maybe another time." Backing away and crossing his arms giving me a blank expression. Leaving me with fire on my own skin and confused.

"What the hell was that for Gon?!"

"Haha, your so funny Killua."

"How?"

"Just seeing your reaction and the cuteness of your face getting red. You're so predictable, so easy to read." Saying with a small smile

C-can I just die now?

Where did his innocence go? What even happen to the Gon I know? I want the old Gon back, probably Hisoka taught him some dirty tricks to ruin the purest person in the world. If it's him, I'm going to kill him.

"D-dumbass, how could you say and do such embarrassing things with no shame?"

"That's just part of my personality Killua. I also learned some things~ while we were separated, I was with Hisoka."

I knew it!

"Not so innocent anymore but, I'm still the same caring friend that you know. Come on, we need to get some rest and save that adorable blush for tomorrow." Saying while doing a wink and walked towards the bed that we are apparently gonna share, sadly.

What in the actual hell did that perv teach him? There's nothing i can do about, it's already to late. Damn Hisoka.

Sigh.

I checked my phone to see that it's 12pm. Why are we going to bed so early again? I guess we need some more rest from sleeping really late last night of getting prepared of our visit.

"G-Gon why are we goi-"

My eyes widen of the sight that I'm seeing of Gon shirtless and that I was able scan the masculine shape with the back muscles. Feeling the temperature of my face rising, I'm going to fricken explode.

Is he trying to seduce me or something?

Why am I also blushing so hard of just being around Gon? This is so humiliating.

"Why what Killua?" Turning around with no care in the world and showing his six pack. Please kill me now.

"W-why are w-we going to bed so early? It's 12pm."

"It's called taking a nap my friend. You don't have to change yet, since we are going somewhere later tonight. Just me and you."

"J-just the two of u-us? But w-where though?" Saying while looking at the ground. "In the woods, I want to show you something cool. Now let's get some rest." I just nodded and went to the other side of the bed with my back facing him.

"Hey Killua."

"What?"

"Do you have a crush on anyone while we were separated?" I flinched.

"Of course not. I didn't have time for that crap anyways.  Why did you ask me that out of the blue question?"

There was an awkward pause after that and the atmosphere feels kinda off. Stiffen up a bit waiting, for an answer.

"No reason, let's just sleep."

~

Sorry if the story is a bit sort, just wanted to update. The next one will be longer and there will be some fluff.

Thx for reading guys.

:)