Chapter 4. First Day

A/N: How are you guys enjoying the story so far? I was finally able to update since i was dealing with school. So, here it is.

~

Gon smiled.

Killuaś Pov

I suddenly felt myself being pulled into a hug.

My face was smuggled into his green sweater the scent smelled like fresh honey and it felt really soft. His coat might not look soft but once you feel the texture, you'll be surprised. Speaking of surprise, i was shocked by his actions causing me blush and hug back. Feeling his head lying on my shoulder, which his hair tickling my neck but i didńt care. I felt safe by his warmth and comfort.

¨Iḿ happy that youŕe back Killua. We are never going to separate ever again, no matter what happens. Iĺl always be by your side.¨ Gon said calmly, whispering into my ear and making me feel all tingly once again.

"I-I feel the same way, Gon. We need to get to bed for tomorrow."

"Okay." His voice was sadden when we parted from the hug. To be honest, I felt the same way.

Never have I ever felt more loved and cared than Gon in my whole life. Even more so than my whole family except Alluka but, she's my sister and I'm her brother. Of course we have to love each other but on the other hand, friends are completely different. I'm just happy that we meet.  I wish I can tell him that, but I don't have the guts to do so.

We headed back towards his room and started to get ready for bed.

Once we finished of what we needed to do for bed, both of us went underneath the sheets with our backs facing each other. It felt weird sleeping in the same bed with someone you trust and very close to. Especially Gon, it's just, something about him throws me off guard, feeling agitated and  I just can't seem to know why.

"Goodnight Killua."

"Night Gon."

Our last exchanged of words for the night and passed out.

-Time-skip to morning-

"Killua, it's time to wake up."  I felt a nudge on my shoulder making wake up from my sleep.

"Why Gon? It's still early." 

"We have to babysit remember? Get up sleepy head. I'm already to go, I just have to wait for you." Gon said happily.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. I opened my eyes to see him sitting beside of where I'm laying and was smiling at me. Was he waiting there the whole time? Or just now?

"How long were you sitting there Gon?"

"Not long, like about 10 minutes."

My face heated up. He's been peering at my face like for 10 minutes and didn't bother waking me up of when he got out of bed? I pulled the sheet over to cover my redden face so he won't see me like this.

"Aww are you embarrassed? What did I-" I swear I can feel the smug look appearing on his face. Scared of what he's gonna do next.

Go figure, I felt something laying on top of me. Didn't even bother moving the sheet and kept it over my scarlet face.

"G-get off of me, idiot."

I can feel his face close to mine just by hearing his soothing voice."Come on Killua you have to get up or else Mito will get mad at us or I can just stay on top of you until you move. Your choice."

"Fine, Iĺl get up and get ready if you get off of me. Your going to crush me like a bug.¨

He finally moved."Hey! Iḿ not that heavy. Come on, we seriously need to get going."

Moving the sheets away from my face that is now cooled down and started to get ready for today. Kinda concerned of how the first day of taking care of a baby is going to be. This should be easy for me considering that I have taken care of my sister Alluka but, we are around the same age. Pretty indecisive of how to take care of infants. I hope Gon knows, which all in all I highly doubt it.

Getting all ready to go for today and headed towards downstairs with Gon to see Mito with another adult along with a baby in arms. She had dark green shoulder length hair and in good shape as well, wearing a pink shirt with a yellow apron on top of it. On the other hand, the baby had greenish black hair, almost like Gon's instead, more fluffy with little curls.

"Good morning Mito-san. We came right on time." Gon said making the two woman perk their heads towards us and I just smiled.

¨Sure did, i thought i had wake you two up to get ready, but i guess you two pulled it off on your own. Oh, where are my manners? This is Inko. Inko, this is Gon and Killua.¨

"Nice to meet you." She bowed "So, these two handsome boys are your babysitters?"My face heat up probably a light shade of red and I looked at Gon who did not react to the word handsome as if he already knew that he actually was. Not sure what goes on in that that weird mind of his.

"Nice to meet you too, Inko-san."Gon also bowed. I did the same.

"Haha, you guys are so sweet. Thereś no need to be formal, just call me Inko. Do you want to see my baby?"

We both nodded and got a closer look at the baby.

"Awww heś quite adorable with the fluffy hair. Itś just like Killuaś hair except itś dark like mine."

I glance at the baby and i just realized something...

"Right Killua?"I shot up and look at Gon.

"Y-yeah, whats his name by the way?"Asking Inko in the eyes.

"Oh, his name is Izuku Midoriya."

~

Yup, that's the baby they are gonna take care off.

I'll update on Saturday since I'm free and since I have nothing else better to do. :D

Hope you liked it.