Chapter 8. Flustered Killua

I had no clue no clue of what to call this chapter. Hope it fits.

Gon's Pov

I just have the perfect idea of how to tick him off. Alluka probably has the same idea as me. Taking out my phone, getting onto my camera app to take a picture of him and then a selfie.

He's so cute. Even more adorable with the kitten and the baby with him on the same bed.

Alluka also took a picture. I didn't even know she had a phone. Seeing a little tint of pink on her cheeks and whispering to me to lay next to him. I did what she told me. She was pointing to her own cheek of trying to tell me something. Oh, she wants me to kiss his cheek? She's brilliant, didn't even think about that.

As I kissed his cheek, he groaned a bit but still sleeping. I also heard her camera. Thankfully that didn't wake him up.

She whispers, "you guys are so cute together." I blushed at thought of me and Killua being more than friends. All lovey dovey and such. Actually happy that I'll do that with Killua and having a good life together. Well, I think Mito-San knows of what going on, I'm glad she's okay with it.

I kissed his cheek once again but I took a selfie. Just me and him.

Killua's eyes fluttered open, staring at me with tired eyes. God, I want to kiss him so bad for being adorable but his sister is right in front of us. So I just held it back.

"G-Gon? Is everything okay?" Being oblivious of what's going on.

I looked at his face, noticing but the small features on his faces that make him stunning. Everything. My everything.

"Nothings wrong, we were just making sure that you were okay Killua." Calmly saying while cupping his cheek. His face speaks for itself, the deep scarlet red and shyness in his eyes. Showing his cute way of being embarrassed.

"I-idot. Not in front of my sister, Its embarrassing."

"So what you're telling me is that, if we were alone, that you'll be okay with me doing this to you?' Jokingly saying with a smirk, causing his head and his neck go all red. Whispering to me quietly 'shut up idiot' and got up holding the small kitten. I chuckled and got up as well.

'Um, Alluka? Your nose is bleeding."

She noticed and ran out of the room without speaking a single word. Weird.

"That was odd, whats her deal?"

"No clue. I just hope she's okay." Responding back and sat on the bed next to the baby. His outfit, just like All Might in the movie. So, he's Tiny All Might. I wonder if his mom likes that character and dressed him like that. She probably believes that he will be strong just like him.

Killua turned around to face me with the kitten in arms. Staring at kitten while petting it."Well, can you keep an eye on the kitten and the baby so I can some stuff for them? I'll be gone for about an hour. You can ask Alluka if you need a hand. Is that okay?" He looked at me in the eyes and I nodded.

I held the kitten gently. How is this  little creature so fluffy and cute at the same time? This is also illegal!

"Okay, I'll back. Don't mess anything up okay?"

I got up and grab his arm to  give a kiss on the head. "Okay Mom." Of course his face flushed, this is like my superpower to make him get flustered so easily. "Be careful okay?"

"Idiot, I'll be fine"

He walked out the door and closing it quietly. I just laid back on the bed, grabbing a my pillow and put the kitten there as if it was it's throne. So boring now without him. Well, at least I'm not completely alone. Whats a good name for the kitten? Not sure, I'll talk to him about it when he comes and Alluka can help us out if we can't think of one.

I sign and closed my eyes slowly.

Going to sleep peacefully, while thinking about me, the others and mostly Killua being together forever.

Like a family.

I just hope it stays this way.

~

Sorry if this was short, just wanted to update this story. Hopefully it was okay.

Not sure of when the next chapter will come out, probably on Friday since I have school to deal with. We will see.

What should they name the kitten?

See ya. :)