Chapter 16. Kiss/Cuddles

Happy New Year Everyone! I know this is late but I hope all of you are having a good year so far. 2018, here we come!

There's gonna be a lot of Killugon stories later on this year, since I'm Killugon trash. it's gonna be rollercoaster with these stories. I hope you guys like them when they are soon published.

Enjoy! Even though it's short.  (No smut).

~

Our lips were inches away...

Killua's Pov

Eyes closed...

Both of our lips gently pressed against each-other. 

His lips were soft and sweet. Moving in perfect rhythm. I just want to keep kissing him forever until the end.

So, this is what I have been missing while spending time alone and with someone else? I feel horrible for making that wish. Hurting Gon and Alluka hearts right after the wish kills me. I should apologize to her.

We both parted for air and stared into each others eyes. The color of his eyes came back to life from the pit of darkness. Smiling at me which made my heart flutter.  My face was probably scarlet red from the kiss and his gorgeous smile I missed most.

"I missed you so much Killua. You have no idea of how happy I am right now." He whispered quietly to me and tears started to form in his eyes. One freely rolled down his cheek.

Tears also decided to come along. "M-me too Gon. I'm so sorry for hurting the both of you. Such a bad person for the two people I care for dearly in this world. This will never, I mean never again. I promise."

He wiped his tears away. "I already told you Killua, I forgive you. Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

We freed from one another and interlocked our pinky's. He sang his promise song, which I found it nice to listen to. I could listen to this all day.

"Then seal it with a kiss."

He quickly pecked my lips and had a huge goofy smile on his face with no shame. "I-idot, don't surprise me like. At-least tell me before hand." I felt my face heat up more and averted eye contact with his.

"Alrighty, I will. You're just so cute Killua. Lets head back up to the room to see the baby and the kitten."

"You left them alone?!" I perked my head up and yelled at him from fear of the two being alone. "No silly, Alluka kept an eye on them while they were sleeping. So it's all good. Geez, that is what you get for hanging out with someone else besides me, Killua."

"W-whatever idiot, lets just head to your room to see if they're ok." Said annoyed while Gon grabbed my hand and I just gave in. This feels much better of holding Gon's hand, its more gentle and comforting.

As we made up to the room, we see a sleeping Alluka cuddling Midoriya. Along with the kitten sleeping on a pillow. Seems like she handled it  pretty well. I quickly got out my phone and took a picture of the two sleeping. That is going to be my screen saver for both lock and home screen.

Gon yawned. "Man, I'm pretty beat today. Do you want to cuddle with me, Killua?"

I blushed. "S-sure."

Taking off my sweater, only revealing my long black sleeve shirt. Gon on the other hand only had white tank-top shirt, revealing all of his muscles. My face flushed a bit and just went lay on the bed quietly. Sooner or later, Gon  came and sat next to me. He wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me down, so we are face to face. He kissed my nose.

"I love you, Killua." He smiled at me. Making heart skipping many beats.

"I-idiot, ILY too." I refuses to say those three words. Especially to Gon.

"Come on, say it correctly. I know you want to say it because it's true."

I started to stutter. "I-It's to embarrassing."

He sigh. "Fine, I'll give you time to say it. The last day to say is the very last day we have Midoriya." God, I knew he was gonna say that. I know him to darn well of making stupid decisions like that. But I guess it's only fair for my punishment.

"Alright, I guess I'll do that."

"AllMight, am I right?" He snapped with his hand behind me and has a stupid grin on his face. I just gave him a plain reaction from that terrible pun.

"Oh come on, it was good. At-least smile, please?" Now he started to pout like a little kid. I rolled my eyes and I smiled. He brought me closer to him, which our chests are now touching. I can feel his face in my hair and took a small breath.

"Im so happy that you came back to me."

"Y-you were jealous when me and that other person you despise I suppose?" I wasn't to sure what was going on. But it seemed hurt him about the two of us being together and wanted to find a way to break us apart. I didn't bother to bring up his name since it might make him more upset.

"Y-yeah, I was jealous. I just needed to find a way to get you back and I did. I-It was a painful process but, it was worth it. All because I have you now." I heard him sigh and then hugged me tighter. Slowly moved my arms around him and gently hugged him back.

I sniffed up his scent that smelled like fresh flowers. Smells so nice and peaceful.

We later fell asleep in each-others arms.

I want it to be like this forever.

~

This is not the end of the story. Im going to aim for a maximum of 20-25chapters. Still unsure, but we will see of how it flows.

Have a first great day of 2018!

Cya!