Chapter 10. Busy Day

Killua's Pov

His arms squeezed tighter around my waist, trapping me in his grasped. I let out a quiet groaned when he bit my ear and my neck. Pleading him to let go but he won't listen.

"G-Gon..."

"I will not-"

We both went silent as we heard a loud yawn coming from behind us. Gon let go of me and I moved away from him to see that Midoriya was stretching. He looked at me while sitting up. Looking around the room with a confused look on his face.

"Good morning, you slept for a long time huh?" I didn't know what to say, I just said what came to mind.

"MaMa?" He pointed at me. I blushed of calling me the Mom. Should I just say I'm his mom so he won't cry? "Y-yes, I'm your mom." Saying happily with a smile. His smile widen and held out his arms waiting, for me to carry him. I got closer to sweep him off the bed that made him laugh.

"Down."

"You want down? Okay." I put him on the floor and ran towards Gon to hug his legs. He looked down and smiled.

"Your so cute." Gon said cheerfully and ruffled his messy black hair. Such a cute sight.

"Up up." He gladly picked him up and cradled in his arms. He pointed at Gon. "Daddy?" Gon blushed slightly, giving him a puzzled look. "Y-yeah."

My face heated up of calling his parents. Which I find it kinda strange, but it's adorable at the same time.

Gon looked at me mouthing the words 'I don't know what to do.' Chuckled and walked over closer to Gon to talk to Midoriya, while Gon looked towards the door with a slight tint of red on his cheeks. Why is he blushing?

"Are you hungry?" He nodded. I went over to look into his bag to find some gummy snacks and some crackers. "How old his he Gon? Do you know?"

"No clue, but he does have teeth for hard things like crackers or something. Why? What's in there?"

"Crackers and gummy's. Ask him." Gon sighed. "Fine, do want gummy's or crackers?" He looked at him with a goofy smile on his face. "Crackers!" Shouting all happy with his arms thrown into the air, almost hitting Gon in the face. I grabbed the crackers that are in a small container.

"Let's head down the stairs to eat. I'll make breakfast for everyone." Gon kindly offered and headed toward down stairs to the couch, where Midoriya can eat. Then I went upstairs again to tell Alluka that Gon is gonna us make some breakfast. She followed behind me towards the couch.

Gon was In the kitchen, gathering some stuff to prepare and spotted Midoriya eating crackers on the couch. Well, at least he's not making a huge mess.

"Awe is that the baby? He's so cute!" Alluka shouted loudly and sat next to him. He slowly turned his head with crumbs all over his face. Laughing at Alluka and clapped his hands. She also clapped along with laughter.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun over there." Gon suddenly said and went back to crack some eggs.

"Do you need any help Gon?"

"No thanks Killua, thank you though. You two can entertain him for a bit. After we are done eating, I'll take full responsibility."