Chapter 12. Forgetful Wish

Sorry for the long wait guys. I just wanted to update the story for my absence, for doing other business that I needed to do. I'm not dead. Only on the inside.

Enjoy. (^-^)

Third Person

"When are you two gonna finally kiss each-other?"

The whole sentence kept ringing in both Gon and Killua's mind that kept selling chills down their spine. Gon didn't have the nerve to say anything to Alluka until to this point. His heart was beating at a high rate and started to get goosebumps.

Killua's face was red filled with shame and embarrassment of how close he was of kissing his best friend.

Regretting every ounce of feeling for doing so. Ever if Gon tries to kiss him, he will push him away and make an excuse for denying the affection that Gon is trying to give him. Slowly raising up his head to look at the two people with a heated face, avoiding eye
contact and sigh.

"U-Um, Alluka. Can I speak with you for a moment? Outside?" Killua saying directly to his sister.

Alluka gave him a confused look. "Sure. Just give me a second." Responding back and looked at Gon. Along with Killua getting up to go outside and wait for his sister. "You know, he loves you. Every-time you two talk on the phone or FaceTime, he always blush. A sign that he has a crush on you." She told Gon whispering into his ear.

"Come on Alluka, it's important." Killua saying impatiently.

Alluka sigh. "Ok ok I'm coming." She left Gon alone with the baby and the kitten. Who, they have not yet named.
Gon was confused but is alright with it.
"Probably just a brother and sister situation. I shouldn't interfere." Gon thought precisely.

He looked at the book, then picking it up. Showing two hands holding one another on a beach. "Interesting. I should read this when I have the time." Saying quietly and hiding the book under the couch for secret keeping.

Midoriya was confused for a moment and smiled. "All Might!" Shouting out excitedly pointing the figure in Gon's hands. He gave the toy to him, then Midoriya started making plane and pow sounds with the figure. Gon smiled and layback against the couch thinking about him with his best friend. He sigh, closing the hazel eyes while, waiting for the two Zoldyck's return.

~Meanwhile with two two siblings~

Killua shut the door so Gon won't hear them and took a deep breath. Preparing, of whats going to happen. "Alluka, there is something I want to wish. I had a feeling that everything you just saw would happen. I-I want to forget those times, even when we confessed." Killua said with a bit of sadness in his voice, with eyes avoiding contact with hers.

She started to stutter with confusion. "W-why brother. Y-you two are p-perfect for each-other. G-Gon will be heartbroken if he found out, it's even worse that he remembers everything that he has done with you! H-he might think that you don't love him anymore." Tears started to form in her eyes.

Killua realized that she was about to cry. He quickly gave Alluka hug and rubbed circles on her back for comfort. "It's okay sis. As long Gon is happy, with me forgetting everything, I'll be happy. I'll remember everything during my whole life with you guys. So don't worry about me. Tell Gon everything when I go to the room. Okay?"

Tears from Alluka's eyes started to drip down her cheeks onto Killua's shoulder. She hugged back tugging, onto the back of his shirt.