Chapter 20

OLIVIA'S POV

"LIV!" Harry screams down the hallway. "I HAVE TO GO TO THE VENUE!"

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" I scream back, grabbing the little gold bag from under my bed and running out of my bedroom to see Harry with a large leather bag slung over his shoulder.

Kristie has been here almost every night for the past week, he had to lie to her last night telling her his management said he couldn't have any distractions the night before the tour started and she begrudgingly went to a hotel.

He was right about her wanting him for publicity, in between rehearsals he had spent almost every spare minute with her as she booked tables at the trendiest places in the city to eat, drink and unwind in. 

The paparazzi were now permanently stationed outside of the house as she paraded in and out and I tried not to sulk that I had barely seen him before he leaves for the next 5 months to tour Europe, North America and Asia.

His smile lights touches his eyes and he drops his bag to the floor as he sees me running towards him, opening his arms as a sign for me to jump. 

My arms and legs fling around him as he laughs at how hard I ran into him. 

"Don't go!" I joke into his neck and he chuckles holding me closer, tilting his body from side to side then finally dropping me to my feet.

"I'm still here until tomorrow." He promises, tucking his curls begin his ear and I can sense the hint of sadness in his voice.

"I'm so excited to see you perform tonight! Oh, I got you something."  

I almost forget the little gift bag swinging from my finger and he looks at me like I just bought him a new puppy.

"It's small." I warn as he rips open the bag pulling out the piece of material covered in navy blue tissue paper.

His face creases in confusion as he holds up the white boxer briefs in his hands. He inspects the front and raises an eyebrow at me before he spins them around to find LUCKY written in red block letters across the back.

One of the dimpled smiles I love the most takes over his face and he throws his head back in laughter. I can't help giggling along with him, captivated by how adorable he looks when he is genuinely delighted.

"You better have gotten some too!" He exclaims, knowing me way too well, as I spin on my heel and pull down the back of my yoga-pants to show him a glimpse of the matching pair of "lucky undies" I am wearing.

He buckles over in laugher, hitting his leg in amusement before grabbing me into another bear hug.

"Good luck tonight." I say into his chest.

"Thank you, love, I'm scared shitless." He confesses.

"You will be amazing, I'm so sure of it."

"Passes are on the kitchen bench, I'll see you tonight!"

He leaves a kiss on my forehead and shoves his gift into his bag before slinging it back over his shoulder and waving goodbye.

"Oh my god and the bullshit about the trailers not being up to scratch on set" Bec rolls her eyes taking a sip of her wine.

"I've never met a worse person, I bet she kicks puppies." Frankie adds throwing her head back in laughter.

I cover my face, laughing into my hands, I hate Kristie but I feel bad for mocking someone Harry is dating.

"Oh Liv, I almost forgot, so Harry tells me you are in between jobs at the moment and we need someone to help the e-commerce manager if you are interested?" Frankie says seriously.