Chapter 22

HARRY'S POV

Her soft lips are crashing into mine and I reach forward to grasp her hair at the base of her neck. She moans softly into my lips when I pull gently and push my tongue into her mouth.

She's feverishly unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my legs along with my underwear as she pushes me to sit on edge of the bed and straddles my hips. 

I can feel her wet centre against my thickening cock and I run my hands up her silky thighs and up her bare back.

All I've wanted since I saw her tonight was to rip my shirt she was wearing off her beautiful body and replace it with my hands and mouth.

With all this build up she's already desperate and panting, whining into the air between us that she can't wait any longer as I rip open a little foil packet and roll a condom onto my now rock hard length.

I pull her panties to the side and groan as she holds on to my shoulders and lowers herself on to me.

Relief washes over me and I feel her core grip me tighter when I tell her how good she feels.

The way she ran into my arms tonight after the show in that barely-there shirt and her pouty lips painted red flashes through my mind and I grab her hips to pull her up and down with increasing pressure and pace.

"Oh my god, yes, harder Harry," She pleas and I thrust up at the same time my hands slam her hips down onto me .

"Fuck, Liv" I groan into her neck.

"What the fuck did you just say?" My eyes snap open at the sound of Kristie's voice.

Shit.

Kristie jumps up immediately and I'm ripping off the condom and pulling my jeans on as I see her grabbing her dress.

"I can't believe you just said that!" She starts to scream, I hold my hands out in a plea for her to be quiet but it only makes her louder.

"I could tell you two were fucking lovesick but LOOK at me!" 

She zips up the strip of leather she calls a dress and pulls on her boots faster than I can defuse the situation.

"Kristie, please, I didn't mean to." I stutter desperately, worried she is going to wake Liv up in the next room more that anything else.

"Go fuck yourself, Harry!" She screams opening the bedroom door and storming down the hallway.

"Shhh! Please." I beg her as I nervously watch Liv's door in front of us for any sign of movement.

"OH we wouldn't want to wake up PRECIOUS OLIVIA WOULD WE." She yells furiously and her mission is accomplished when a sleepy Liv pads softly into the hallway to see what the commotion is about.

Kristie takes one look at her and starts ranting hysterically about being the hottest women I will ever be with, how she is going to tell all her friends how bad I am in bed and how dare I do this to her.

I barely hear a word she's saying as I study Liv's face, watching and waiting for the moment Kristie tells her what I did. Her brows crease trying to piece together what's happening.

She rubs her eyes sleepily with the back of her hand like an adorable god-damn kitten.

"What's up with her?" She whispers softly to me, her voice is thick with sleep and I want to sweep her up and fall asleep with her in my arms.

I laugh quietly at her lack of regard for the woman screeching at the top of her lungs in our home.

"OH, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY NOW? MAYBE WE SHOULD FIND OUT IF OLIVIA FINDS IT FUNNY?" I hear Kristie's voice jump up another octave.