Chapter 43

OLIVIA'S POV

Streaks of magenta merge with the fire-like rays of marigold from the sun and contrast against the darkening blue sky. 

Frankie covers her mouth and giggles with childlike joy as we all sit and watch in awe at the most jaw dropping, breathtaking, magical sunset we've ever seen.

Perched at over 900 feet in the air, our clifftop viewpoint has rendered us all speechless as we sit and wait for our meals to be brought out by the restaurant's staff.

"Harry, our rooms are beautiful and this place incredible, thank you for bringing us here."  Frankie says finally able to face back to the table now that the sun has fully set.

"Actually, I wanted to do this to say thank you to all of you, I know that was a really difficult time for a while.  I know I was an arsehole to you all and pushed you away, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you for sticking by me."

"You're welcome, mate!"  Nathan jokes, holding his glass in the air, making Harry burst out laughing and I can tell he is appreciative for him lightening the mood.

"To friends!" Will says raising his champagne glass, and we all join in to toast the family we have found in each other.

"So Harry, we hear you got some sort of VIP villa?  What do you think you're the one paying for this or something?" Xander teases causing Harry to pinch his lip and chuckle.

"Liv, where's your room?" Bec asks smirking slightly.

I look at Harry and back at our friends all waiting for an answer to what seems be a simple question.

"Um, well, I'm in the same room as Harry." I mumble into my fork.

"God damn it!"  Bec yells at the same time Xander screams, "HA! Pay up bitches, I told you!" and Harry and I sit in stunned silence at the £20 notes that fly around the table.

"Wait! Same bed or seperate?"  Frankie asks holding her hands up to silence everyone. 

"None of your business!" I squeal at the same time Harry snorts "Same!"

I hit my forehead with my palm as Harry cackles and the group groans, forking out more money to a smug Xander.

"Have you banged yet?"  Bec questions intrusively as the table quietens to hear us both begrudgingly say no, Harry borderline sulking.

"Well, if you could hurry up and do it before we leave that would really help a girl out!" She exclaims and the whole table erupts into laughter.

After dinner we grab our drinks and go and sit on the deck chairs by the pool, the night breeze is calming and the quiet that surrounds us is a novelty for us seven Londoners. 

Harry walks off towards our villa and I hope he is ok. The others are all drinking but it's relaxed and not over the top. He has happily been drinking soda water all night and I made up an excuse of not feeling like alcohol so he wouldn't feel left out.

"Do you think he's going off to have a wank?" Xander whispers hurriedly to the group.  "My bet was on twice a day!"

I shake my head at their game and they all look at me for the answer.  "He did before," I say rolling my eyes and they cover their amused grins with their hands.

"It's so weird you know that."  Nathan laughs.

I spot Harry walking towards us, barefoot and with his guitar in his hand.  His loose, red Hawaiian print shirt that is probably designer labeled, blows in the breeze and his white cotton shorts are comfortable and casual.  He looks gorgeous with his hair  pulled into a messy knot on the top of his head and he smiles the sweetest dimpled smile that might actually be shyness as everyone starts cheering.