Chapter 21

OLIVIA'S POV

We are being escorted back through the VIP doors and through a tunnel under the stadium that leads to back stage.

I hear the buzz of conversation all around me. Bec and Frankie are squealing in my ears, Bec flings her arms around my shoulders as we walk, talking excitedly about how incredible one of the songs is and how amazing Harry was.

Beside me, Will and Xander discuss the fashion of 16 year old girls in the crowd, laughing as they reminisce about what they wore to concerts at that age.

A few steps in front, Kristie leads the pack, strutting down the long corridor with her clone beside her, boasting about already knowing how the show was going to go because she had watched Harry rehearse.

Somehow, a photographer has been allowed into the private area and he walks backward clicking his shutter rapidly to capture the Hollywood starlet playing the role of the rockstar's girlfriend perfectly.

Needing to get away from her I slow down until I am behind the majority of the group. Taking in a deep breath before I feel an arm loop into mine.

"Are you ok?" Anne asks, her kind eyes smiling at me.

I nod, not wanting to openly lie to the woman Harry holds in such high regard.

"Harry tells me you just moved in to his house?" She says without a hint of judgement in her voice.

"Yes, but it's only temporary. I just had a pretty horrible breakup and Harry has been such an amazing friend to me."

"I'm sorry to hear about your breakup dear, I hope you decide to stay with him." She smiles.

"Well, he's about to go on tour, he won't be home anyway."

"Mmm, but 5 months in a lifetime isn't very long," She says looking ahead and just as I am about to ask what she means the group turns sharply, being directed into a room off the corridor to the left.

The room is small but easily fits the group of around twelve. The blank walls are lined with cheap black leather couches and armchairs and there is a large TV screen with a live image of the stage on one wall.   Opposite the TV is a long table set up with bottles of water and some packaged crisps, chocolates and fruit platters.

"Olivia Bailey?" A man with a head set and lanyard calls to the room. 

"Um, that's me." I say quietly stepping forward, mortified that everyone is now looking at me.

He raises his finger in the air and curls it towards him before walking out of the door telling the group that Mr. Styles will be with them shortly.

I follow the man dressed in all black further down the corridor, turning a corner before he stops and knocks on a door. He peers his head around as he cracks it open just enough and let the person inside know of my arrival.

Without opening the door any further he turns to me and gestures for me to enter before he closes the door shut behind me.

This room is a lot nicer than the one I had just come from. It has the same TV on the wall but this one has a plush dark blue couch and a coffee table in the middle. One wall is covered with mirror and modern pendant lighting hangs along it. Underneath the mirror is a long dark wooden desktop with three swivel chairs spaced out accordingly.

A door at the back leads to a bathroom and the table with food in this room is filled with everything from fresh salads to sandwiches and an espresso machine.

I see Harry standing in front of an open closet the second I walk in.  He is shirtless and freshly showered.  His damp hair clings to his jaw and his tight black jeans are different from the pair he wore on stage tonight.  The tattoos scattering his body have never looked so beautiful as he stands in front of me, barefoot and breathtaking.