Introduction: 1

Dean sat in the apartment they'd bought just over two months ago, shortly after John had died due to a large amount of alcohol intake, finally killing his liver.

The apartment was just outside of Lawrence, a five minute drive, and was close to Heaven's Collegiate, the college Sam and Michael were attending in just a couple of days.

Dean, however, was going to drive into Lawrence, to where, hopefully, Bobby, Ellen, Jo and Adam still live, in hopes of getting a job in the garage or diner.

Michael and Sam were currently getting food, leaving Dean to babysit Cujo, Sam's dog.

Dean hated the thing, and never let Sam forget that, constantly reminding him through moans and complaints, reminding his of his hatred for the animal.

But the dog, apart from himself and Michael, was all Sam had.

So when Dean noticed the dog was no longer sat at his feet and the kitchen door was open, he began to slightly panic.

He stood up, checking the room first, "Cujo?"

Nope. He walked into the kitchen to find him stood in the middle of the room, head cowered as he tried to eat a large dairy milk chocolate bar.

"Cujo!" Dean yelled; the dog jumped and whimpered, leaving the room.

Dean picked up the bar, panicking when he noticed it was almost gone.

He darted into the living room, scooting the dog into his arms and running out the apartment, not even bothering to lock it, only hesitating as he reached his car, realising he was gonna have to let the animal come into contact with his baby.

"Fuck you," He growled at the dog as he unlocked the car and put it in the back seat, climbing into the front.

He put his foot down, searching for a vets.

He finally found one after entering Lawrence, and once again scooted up the animal, running to the door.

All the lights were out and there was a sign hung from a chain depicting 'CLOSED', unsurprisingly seeing as it was ten o'clock.

Just as Dean was about to have a full on panic attack, he noticed a dim light, glowing from a door left ajar inside the small vets.

He banged on the door, stopping when the door opened all the way and a figure hesitantly walked through the darkness, unlocking the door.

The door opened, revealing the figure to be a man with electric- blue eyes and coal-black hair.

Dean's eyes widened as he stared at him as the man did the same, before he could finally find words.

"CAS?!"