Lawrence: 3

The early afternoon Sun shined on the abandoned road, the street completely empty aside from two boys talking outside one of the larger houses.

Birds sang softly in the trees, the soft breeze carrying their beautiful harmony for all those near to hear.

The street was calm, peaceful...unsuspecting.

All was disturbed as a black 1967 Chevrolet impala zoomed around the corner, music blaring through the speakers, a famous AC/DC song vibrating out.

Both boys turned, confusion flashing across their faces as the birds fleed; a squirrel darted off into the brushes.

The car slowed go an almost stop, but not one, the drive winding down the passenger window, turning down the music slightly as he neared the sidewalk that the two nineteen year olds stood upon.

"Adam! Wanna ride?" He called.

The boy stood with his mouth wide before quickly grinning, "Dean!" He yelled, kissing Samandriel on the cheek before jumping into the passenger seat.

Dean sped up, glancing at Adam who stared straight ahead with pure happiness on his face.

A smile grew along his own as he turned up the music, belting out the lyrics.

Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose
From the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives
Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back
Yes, I'm back
Well, I'm back, back
Well, I'm back in black
Yes, I'm back in black

He swerved into the driveway of Bobby's house and turned off the engine, getting out the car, Adam running ahead.

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" Adam called as he entered the familiar abode.

"Adam! Adam! Adam! Dean?!" Jo yelled, skidding to a stop in front of the two. "Dean!" She squealed, jumping on him and hooking her legs. "Youre back!" She slid off him, but kept her arms outstretched on both his shoulers, "what are you doing here?"

"Well I've come to get a job, hopefully. We got an apartment just outside of Lawrence, just until we can get a place nearer so I need to save up with Michael and Sam being in college,"

"Theyre in college?" Adam asked excitedly.

"They will be tomorrow."

"Where?!" Jo asked.

"Heaven's Collegiate."

"That's where we go!" Jo told him, "Charlie insisted we all went to the same one so we all go there! Well, except Gabriel who owns a shop and Cas who-" she abruptly stopped, unsure of whether Cas was a forbidden topic.

"And Cas is a vetenarian, I know," Dean finished.

"You know?" She frowned. "How?'

"Well I kinda dropped him off there this morning..."

"What?!" Both of them yelled.

"Last night, Sam's dog ate some chocolate so I rushed him to the vet and Cas was there, one thing led to another and then we woke up in my bed." He rushed out.

"You slept with Cas?!" Jo yelled as Adam yelled,"Sam's got a dog?!" Obviously knowing where his priorities lie.

"You're seriously more interested in dogs??" Jo scolded.