Last Night: 2

As the bright beams of the sun shone through the small window of the small room, Michael slowly awoke from his slumber, knowing he needed to get up but instead turning over to face the wall, shielding his eyes from the light with his arm.

Then he remembered that it was Sunday, meaning the shop's were closing early; he and Sam needed to shop for school supplies.

He groaned before sitting up, throwing his duvet back over itself as he perched on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes before groaning once more and standing up, walking out of his room.

The first door to the right in the hall was opened, him poking his head around to see Sam's large figure lay sprawled across his simple bed.

"Sammy," Michael sighed.

Sam's eyes immedietly opened as he had always been a light sleeper.

"We need to head to the mall. It closes in three hours and it'll be busy so we're leaving in twenty."

Sam nodded.

Michael closed the door before heading back to his own room, opening the cupboard to find...nothing.

Well there were clothes, but most of it was old and out of fashion.

He groaned - the third time and he'd only been up five minutes.

He left, this time going further down the corridor to one on the left, the same side as his own.

He entered Dean's room, not giving so much as a glance at the bed near the door, walking to the opposite wall where stood Dean's closet.

He heard movement behind him.

"I have no clothes! I'm going to college on Tuesday and I have not a single item of clothing that will work!" Michael ranted. "What am I going to do?! I won't have time to do it tomorrow and definitely not today! I spent all this time making sure Sam was prepared and now I - are you even listening?"

Michael was now pulling out dean's clothes and tossing them behind him.

"Ugh, yeah," he heard Dean grunt behind him.

Michael stopped, taking deep breathes before calmly looking through the items. "Where the Hell were you and Cujo last night? We were worried- about the dog of course, not you."

"I was...uh...n-nowhere."

Michael turned around to face Dean who was sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes, beside him a lump in the quilt.

"Oh, so that's where you were." Michael crossed his arms.

"What?"

"Well, who is it? He, she, it - Cas?!?!?!?!"

Cas had pulled the duvet back, revealing his bare chest and upwards.

"Oh, Michael...hey!" Cas smiled, some what awkwardly.

"Cas!" He repeated, this time happily, as he ran over, wrapping his arms around him. "I thought we'd never seen any of you guys again and - Oh my chuck youre probably naked, bye!"

Michael ran out the room, closing the door behind him before leaning on it, sighing.

He took a deep breathe, groaning once again, before going to wake Sam up again.

《《《《《《《《《

Cas placed the dog in on of the cages, the other animals lazily lifting their heads before going back to their sleep like state.

"He only managed to consume a miniscule quantity of the chocolate so he should be fine; if he does act unlike himself just bring him back." Cas assured Dean, walking over to Dean who was stood staring at him.

"I-I missed you." Was all Dean could say.

Cas looked down. "I missed you too." He blushed.

Dean walked over, talking Cas' hand. "I'm heading to Bobby's tomorrow about a job. I was gonna come and see you..."

"You always said you'd come back." Cas smiled up at him.

"You always said you'd wait..."

"I did. For so long.

Both their eyes filled with tears.

Dean leaned down cautiously, pausing to look at Cas' eyes for permission before pressing their lips softly together, Cas hand attaching to his neck, Dean's around his waist.

Cas pulled away, '"I'm ready now."

"You sure?"

"I think we've took it slow enough."

Dean chuckled slightly as Cas pulled away, their hands not pulling away until their arms were outstretched.

Cas attached Cujo's lead before Dean lead them out to the impala.

The car ride was silent, full of glances, blushes and smiles.

They entered the apartment, discarding the dog in family room before entering Dean's room.

SMUT SCENE

THEY DO THE FRICKLE FRACKLE!!!

SMUT SCENE OVER