The Sex: 17

Michael raced across campus to the south east building. He knew where it was, despite only having been there a couple times to see Sam.

He darted inside, ignoring the boarded up elevator as usual and jogging up the steep staircase, two steps at a time.

Heart thumping in his chest like a child banging a drum out of time, Michael carried on, despite his legs feeling numb from exhaustion as he climbed the sixth set of stairs and ran to the familiar door.

Not familiar, as though he'd seen it multiples of times, more familiar because of what it represented.

He only paused as he raised his hand to the door, taking a deep breathe, before knocking.

There was no immediate reply, Michael quickly checking his watch to see it was 15:24, so it was quite possible that Lucifer would be in a lecture or a seminar or whatever.

The door opened, however, a smallish guy with dark hair staring at him expectantly.

"Hey, er, I'm Michael. Lucifer's...friend...is he here?"

"Oh, hey Michael." The boy replied, Michael recognising him now as Kevin, someone who went his high school. He was in Sam or Dean's grade. "He's in his room but I'm studying so please just...." he grimaced, "keep it down..."

Michael blushed before going into the main room, looking at the white boards hung on each door, like all the other dorms, for the one that read 'Lucifer'.

Cautiously, he approached it, not allowing himself to hesitate as his hand made a gentle, unbalanced,  three knocks.

There was a frustrated groan from inside (I'd say moan but my readers aren't very mature😂) .

Michael knocked again, louder, before pulling his sleeves down over his wrists, a thing he'd do whenever nervous.

The door opened, Lucifer stood in nothing but his boxers, a deep frown immediately softening as he saw Michael, but only slightly.

Michael gulped, looking to the floor, "I've been thinking-" He began his mind drafted speech.

Lucifer gently pulling him inside by his wrist and closed the door, leaning on it and crossing his arms at Michael who was now stood between him and the bed, once again examining the floor.

"Continue," Lucifer told him.

"I've been an ass." Michael simply stated, letting go of his sleeves and walking over to the bed, sitting on the edge of it, looking at his hands as they picked at his fingers. "That night...when I left...Uncle John came, Sam and Dean's dad, to take the boys and...he was a mess, Luce. He looked as though he hadn't slept in a week and man, he reeked of alchol and cigarettes...he was obviously drunk, way over the limit for driving and...the first thing he did, the first thing he said...was..." A tear escaped, Michael quickly wiping it away and his hands on his jeans as he finally looked up at Lucifer, "he called Dean a...a faggot. A waste of space..." eyes back to hands... "He was just so aggressive and he had this irremovable rage about his eyes. It was a last minute decision - leaving. I was watching them get in the car through my bedroom window, Dad shouting at John and Sam looking up at me helplessly.

"I thought maybe I could help them. I could get them away. Get them back...here...back to Cas and Gabe. Back where they belong. So I told Adam to tell you to wait for me to come home and then I got in the car and then I was gone."

Lucifer audibly sighed, straightening his back slightly, this indicating that he was in fact listening.

"John died and Dean was devastated. Sam seemed more upset by the fact that he didn't care about his Dad dying than with John being dead. I was...relieved. I realised this was good...I could get us back here. I could finally make Sabriel and destiel canon once and for all and most importantly...I'd get you back. After a month we had our apartment outside of Lawrence and then before I knew it I was starting college. It was so surreal I was back. For those years I was gone I was dreaming of seeing you again but I never got past the part of examining you. I never figured out what I'd say...

"Charlie's nagging eventually drove me to come see you, despite my nerves and paranoia of you being mad and...i got here, to your dorm, and I was so excited and nervous. I was exhilarated. But then I saw you with some girl and I realised that there was no way you would have waited for me all these years. That it was selfish of me to even ask you to wait for me. I used Jacob to move on...it was a dicky move on my behalf but I didn't know any other way. If I'd had known you were best friends, or knew each other even, I wouldn't have even carried it on. I should have checked I guess.

"Anyway, this isn't why I'm here. I was with Jacob and...he said something about us. About there being more to us than past friends and I began to think of..." he shook his head as if it was stupid, "of camp."

Lucifer slowly walked over, sitting beside Michael,  who was still staring at his hands. Lucifer stared at his feet.

"Of the motel...the car ride...the hospital...the kiss...when I came back...just all of it...and i thought...I want all of that back...that's why I came back. But...I understand if I've ruined things."

There was a thick silence in the room as both reflected before Lucifer carefully took Michael's wrist, pulling back the sleeve slightly.

They both looked down at the faded bruise, Lucifer bringing it up to his lips and murmering against it, "I'd say we both ruined things." He kissed it before lowering it, Michael's eyes now on his face. Lucifer looked at him, there faces millimetres apart as Michael undoubtedly flicked his eyes to Lucifer's lips.

Lucifer pressed forwards, their lips connecting as they slowly kissed, the intimate gesture being one purely filled with longing, love and desperation.

They were silent, no more words needing to be said from Michael and Lucifer to absorbed in Mikey to begin to think of a response.

The kissed sped up as the longing turned to hunger and the desperation to lust.

Before they knew it, Lucifer was pulling at Michael's jacket as Michael's arms ran up and down Luce's abs and torso, the tender muscles familiar to the touch.

Not long after, Michael was top-half naked and was quickly moving back onto the bed as Lucifer climbed upon him, straddling his arms as soon as his head reached the pillows; at no point did either boy break the kiss.

The kisses were sloppy and moans were heard between each one before the next began, each of them humming in pleasure.

Lucifer was the one to break it, kissing and sucking at the neck, before slowly lowering them down Michael's stomach, teasing him as his hands tugged at the button on his jeans.

Smut Warning 😉

Bravely, Michael slid a hand in Lucifer's boxers, taking hold of his butt firmly as Lucifer let out a surprised gasp.

Andddddd....they did the sex 😉

Sorry guys that's all ya getting. But at least it's more than usual...