Pretty Ass: 5

More Michifer but there will be a Destiel fluff chapter soon and a Sabriel reunion so no worries

Also : Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to MEE, happy birthday to me!

Anyways...

Lucifer entered Samandriel's dorm to find him sat on the sofa studying.

"Hey, Alfie."

He looked over at him, "oh, hey Luce, what you doing here?" He put his book on the table and sat on one side of the sofa so Lucifer could fit on.

"I went to music to see Jacob but-" he was interrupted as Samandriel's phone rang.

He picked it up to see the contact name 'Fuckbuddy' and scowled.

"...wha-"

"Inside joke." Samandriel took the phone and answered. "Hey...oh...okay, see you in five."

"Who's that?" Lucifer laughed.

"Its Michael..." Samandriel replied gingerly. "He's on his way over to hang out since Charlie, Adam and Jo are in lessons."

Lucifer stiffened, "I should go,"

"Luce-"

Luicfer got up and left, closing the door behind him. As he walked down the corridor he saw Jacob.

"Lucifer, where were you?"

"Sorry, my little bro called, some guy crises." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

They began to walk together, absent-mindedly towards the canteen as food is love.

"So I heard there's another party tonight, you going?"

"Is that a question?" Lucifer chuckled.

"Well...I heard you had it pretty bad on Monday."

"Yeah, Ruby's end of week party tends to do that to you," Lucifer lead them around a corner.

"This one is Meg's."

"We should take Cas." Lucifer laughed, remembering last time they took Castiel to one of Meg's parties and she was all over him while he drunkly complained about him being taken by the green-eyed-sex god.

"Yes!" He laughed. He stopped Lucifer with his hand on his chest, "Hey, I got Marcus to print of the ads for our band."

"Yeah? You finished them?"

"Oh, yeah. I put on how we're lucking for a keyboardist and a songwriter. Or both. They look good. Charlie did some design on it and Damn, she is good with computers,"

"I told you didn't I?"

"Yes, you did."

They began to walk again.

"So are you bringing someone to the party or do you wanna pick up chicks there?"

"I say we head in solo." Lucifer shrugged.

"Yeah. It starts at nine. We'll get there for ten."

"Cool."

Lucifer spotted Charlie walking out of her lecture.

"Hey, Man I gotta go, see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see ya."

They grabbed each others hands and pulled into a manly hug with pats on the backs.

"Charles!" He yelled catching her up.

"Hey Luce!" She grinned, hugging him.

"Thanks for the posters."