Bruise :14

Thursday

Sam felt his eyes droop as he sat in the agonising law lecture (I don't know what to call it but this is my book so that's it's name now. It's alliteration so at least it's englishy).

He'd stayed up last night studying all the things he'd missed from the beginning of the course since he'd started partway through.

Just as he thought he couldn't hold them open anymore, there was a massive bang, rainbow glitter falling from in between the tiled roof, onto the heads of all those in the lecture room, the teacher's face turning as red as a hob on an oven, the steam escaping from his ears.

Multiple screams filled the echoey room as the teacher yelled for an explanation and threatened the culprit of being kicked out of the college.

Sam's phone buzzed and he got it out as the lecture was officially on hold anyway.

Gaybes❤😙🌈: You can't kick someone out who doesn't attend in the first place....

Sam grinned as he left his seat that was situated in the back right hand corner, meaning he just had to walk down the slightly crescented pathway to the back door. It was in the shadows meaning the professor wouldn't see him leaving and suspect him.

He left to find Gabriel leaning on the wall opposite the door looking bored, his frown turning to a mischievous grin as he stood up straight and walked over to give Sam a peck on the lips.

"Hey, Gabe,"

"Hey, Babe,"

Sam blushed as Gabriel took his hand.

"I hope I didn't interrupt your educational experience..?"

"I was close to sleeping," Sam replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for lunch?" Gabriel suggested.

"I have an English seminar now but straight after that."

"Sure, I'll walk you. Do you know dae way?" He smirked.

"How did I end up with you?" Sam replied, shaking his head.

"I recall it being down to my amazing good looks."

"It was down to your dorkiness." Sam corrected, earning a light dig.

❤❤❤

Dean wiped the sweat off his head with the back of his hand, leaving a dark mark from the oil of the new 2017 chevrolet impala he was fixing on his forehead.

Dean had wanted to kill himself, jump off a high wall like Newt (however actually succeed),when he saw what he would he fixing.

Why? Just why?

"You like it?"

Dean turned around at the deep gravelly voice.

"No. It's a disgrace. It's an insult to my baby." Dean pouted to Cas who was walking towards him looking all hot in his vet scrubs.

"Well I was offically trying to buy myself a '67 but I couldn't get one. This had to do. Close enough right?"

"Wait," Dean scowled, "this is yours?"