College: 4

Jo stood outside room 23 where Sam should be arriving any minute. She started off smiling, excitedly bouncing up and down, however eventually she was just leaning on the door yawning.

She looked at her watch; it was 7:34am, they'd agreed to meet at seven. She groaned loudly.

"Hey, Jo,"

Jo turned see Lucifer walking past with a box of clean clothes form the week.

"Hi Luce."

"What you doing in here? Isn't you're room in the other building?"

"I'm just waiting for Sam."

"Sam?" Lucifer frowned.

"Yeah..." Jo frowned too, "Do you not know that they were back?"

"Samandriel told me he saw Dean..."

"Oh...right.." Jo felt bad for him, having not communicated with Michael yet.

"So what's going on?" He smiled, not so fully.

"They bought an apartment near by here. Dean's getting a job and Sam and Michael are coming here. Charlie's helping Michael unpack so I'm helping Sam." Her phone began to ring and she pulled it out of her back pocket. "Hey, Charles...Oh...I'll get him ..." she hung up, "Sam's lost," she laughed. "See you at lunch?"

"Yeah, sure," Lucifer smiled, watching Jo walk off before his face fell.

Why hadn't Michael come to see him??

♧♧

"Mikey!" Charlie squealed as Michael approached.

"Hi Charles ," he smiled, hugging her.

Once Charlie pulled away she slapped him, "next time you leave, say goodbye!"

Michael rubbed his red cheek, "there won't be a next time."

Charlie grinned, "We missed you, Mike."

"We missed you guys too."

They hugged again before Michael went to open the door.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Warning. You are about to be attacked." Charlie said simply.

"Wha-"

The door swung open and Samandriel pounced on him, "Roomie!" He squealed.

Once Michael escaped, he bent down to pick up his dropped items, "I missed you too, Alf." He smiled.

"We all missed you so much! Lucifer the most."

Michael frowned, standing up.

"Mike? Have you spoken to him yet?"

"...No," Michael sighed, stepping into the shared living space, "look, I will okay? I just need to...figure out what I'm gonna say. "

"I understand." Alfie told him.

They followed him inside.

"Okay, so that room is Balthazar's, that one is mine, that one is Jacob, you don't know him, and the last one is yours."

"Thanks." He entered his room and placed his box on his bed when his phone buzzed.

Michael groaned, reading it, "Sam can't find his room."

Charlie rolled her eyes, "I'll send out a rescue crew." She got out her phone and rang Jo.

"Hey, Babe. Sam's lost lost." She listened to the reply before putting her phone away. "Jo's getting him."

"Good."

♢♢♢♢

I

t was the next day and Michael had finished all his morning classes to discover he didnt he didn't like college. To him it just seemed as though he was in high school again, especially when two people who happen to take the same classes with him might as Well be in elementary with them being so immature.

He tested Charlie only for her to tell him that on Tuesday's most people in their friend group had an extra morning class apart from Samandriel and Lucifer.

He hadn't prepared to talk to Lucifer yet, his talent for procrastination getting in the way.

So instead he decided to go to the art room for a half hour and then head back to his room to see if Alfie was there.

He went into the art room with was in the same building as music which he'd had a few classes earlier so it wasn't hard to find. He found one of the classroom's empty and the teacher, Lyla, said he was okay to stay in there since she was leaving anyway.

He sat at one of the table and got out an old sketchbook that he'd been given by his Mom, Karen, just before she died.

After ten minutes, he heard the door knob turn, and looked up, expecting to see Lyla coming back to collect something she'd forgotten, but instead the door was firmly shut still.

He frowned, but figured he must have imagined it.

♢♢♢♢

Lucifer hated Wednesday's, they were the one day when everyone except Samandriel was still in lessons at the time they usually met up in the canteen for lunch.

He didn't want to spend lunch alone with Samandriel, so instead headed to the music room where the music room.

He and his friend, Jacob, had began meeting there a few months back as they both enjoyed playing music. They'd discussed getting a band together, and were just waiting to find a keyboardist, who was hopefully a good writer to make the lyrics. But if not they could just ask Cas to do it.

He walked past the art classrooms as he usually did, looking through the window for the lecture Charlie was usually taking right now so he could disrupt it in case Charlie was falling asleep.

He walked past one that was empty apart from a lone boy drawing.

As Lucifer walked passed it, he recognised who it was.

Michael

He couldn't believe it; after all these years Micha was only a couple of metres away.

All it would take was one turn of the handle.

He put his palm on the knob, the coldness of it adding to his nerves. His fingers wrapped firmly around with determination.

Just twist (and shout 😉) it.

He told himself.

He took a deep breathe, turning it before sprinting off as his nerves got the better of him.

He ran out the building, leaning against the wall and panting.

Maybe he would just go and see Samandriel.