You :19

"Come on!" Castiel complained, trying to pull the corner of the cover out of Dean's firm grasp.

"No, 'm sleeping..." he mumbled. "Lemme sleep,"

"Sam and Michael are going to be at your house soon!"

"So?!"

"Sooooo..." Castiel said, letting go of the quilt and sitting on the bed beside Dean's waist, crossing his legs. "We need to go and see them!"

"We saw them last week!"

"No, you did. I however, only saw Michael." Cas clarified. "Also, he didn't look good when I saw him at school."

"What were you doing at their school?" Dean asked, turning onto his back, his eyes still closed.

"I went to see Charlie."

"How was she?"

"Good, she - stop changing the subject!"

Dean chuckled before rubbing his eyes and sitting up, "I can't wake up," he complained.

Castiel leaned forwards, placing his lips barely on Dean's, Dean immedietly pushing into the kiss as Cas pulled away, "You seem awake to me,"

"Fucking tease," Dean groaned as he grumpily got out of bed.

"You love it," Cas replied.

❤❤❤

Michael put his last shirt in his bag before zipping it up, his hand pushing the clothes down.

There was a polite knock on the door, and Micheal pushed the zip to the end, before sighing in content and walking over to the door.

He opened it to find Sam, who seemed slightly surprised to see Michael.

He was wearing blue jeans, a long sleeved, light blue shirt with black writing on the front and a symbol. A plaid shirt was open on top, the sleeves rolled up so you could see the arms of the blue shirt. On his head was a dark, red beanie. On his left shoulder hung his usual record bag.

"Mikey, hey." He smiled, "I thought I'd have to do a lot more persuading to get you up."

"Well sorry to spoil your plans." Michael laughed, "are we leaving?"

Sam half-frowned, half smiled, unsure of what had gotten into Michael to get him...well, back to Michael. "Yeah, you got your car keys?"

"Yep,"

Michael grabbed his bag and left, locking the door behind him, before they both walked passed the elevator (apparently the school is broke and can't afford to fix them but you didn't here that from me) and jogged down the stairs.

Michael threw the keys to Sam, as Michael would get out of driving as much as possible as he was too damn lazy.

They sat in their seats, Michael peering at Sam expectantly.

"Well?"

Sam turned from his window to Michael, "What?"

"Are we leaving....?"

"Yes just -"

The back door flew open and Gabriel slid across the seats into a...suggestive...position.