Home: 20

Disbelief was evident through Sam by the way he slowly walked towards the large building, his box of little things being carried in his arms.

The apartment block wasn't much or anything to be in awe over, but Gabriel's place was inside. Sam had been there in several on several occassions, but this time it felt so much more perminent. Sam would be living here when not at college, and that was so amazing, so surreal...Sam wasn't quite sure how to feel about the whole thing - he settled on content though.

"You okay, Samsquatch?"

Sam grinned as he spun around to Gabriel. "Better."

Gabriel grinned back as he hooked his hands around Sam's neck, standing on his tiptoes and pulling him down.

Their kiss was short and fun, like Gabriel, before they pulled away, Gabe taking Sam's box and leading the way inside.

Putting Sam's things away was even more surreal. Hanging his clothes beside Gabriels, stacking his books beside Gabe's CDs, putting his charger in the draw of the right hand bed-side table...

He felt more at home than anywhere else. But that wasn't thanks to the four walls around him, it was thanks to the grown-boy that was stood by the closet, pulling on random items of Sam's clothing that was ridiculously to big for him.

The boy that stole his heart all those years ago.

♥♡♥

"And...done!" Dean grinned smugly, looking over to Castiel who was lay on Dean's bed staring at the ceiling, thoughtfully, whilst Dean was sat on his desk, on his phone.

There were a couple of seconds delay before Cas looked at Dean, moving just his head, not his body, and frowning. "What is?" he asked.

Dean groaned, "Cas, I was literally just talking to you about this!"

"I wasn't listening."

"I figured," Dean rolled his eyes. "I told you, I got Michael to organise a meal for tomorrow so we can announce our big news,"

Cas' frown only deepened.

"Me proposing...us getting married...ring a bell?"

Cas eyes widened as he sat up and bounced over to Dean, hugging him.

"Take that as a yes, then." Dean rolled his eyes once more.

"I'm just tired," Castiel laughed, as he released Dean so he could move back and see his face.

"You look it."

"I couldn't sleep last night; I was too excited to see Sam and Michael again today. I've barely seen them since we went to that camp and we were always with them then. Now they're back but never around. And we didn't even get to see them today," Cas sighed.

"Well we will tomorrow. I've only seen Gabriel twice since we got back. And Lucifer once."

"I dont know if Lucifer will be coming tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because of Michael."

"Have they still not worked it out?" Dean exclaimed.

"Last I heard they hadn't." Cas shrugged.

Dean couldn't resist the urge any longer, he sat up straight so that he could reach to kiss Castiel, putting his hand, probably far too low, on his back. Cas smiled into the kiss, as always and Dean felt himself falling even further in love with him.

But abruptly, Cas pulled away, spinning around and getting into Dean's bed, turning over to face the wall, yawning as he did so. "Goodnight, Dean."

Fondly, Dean shook his head and daid the word back. He watched Cas for a minute or so, before shrugging and getting in himself, wrapping his arms around Cas.

"I never said you could join me," Cas smiled, eyes still closed.

"Well it's my bed so unless you want to go home, share."

"Okay I'll go home." Cas joked, but it couldn't even have been mislead to be serious because he made no move to get up. In fact, Castiel just went straight to sleep instead.

♥♡♥

"So we're the only ones who know?" Lucifer asked smugly, his words purring against Michaels neck.

"Don't get too smug," Michael replied, tiredly, "The only reason you know is because I told you. And the only reason I know is so I could arrange their celebration dinner."

"Oh yeah, who's going to that, anyways?"

"Well us, Dean and Cas, Sam and Gabriel, Jo and Charlie, Bobby and Ellen, Hannah can't go, Anna is going, Adam and Samandriel, your Dad and Balthazar."

"I feel bad for the restaurant." Lucifer laughed. "What's that, table for...thirteen?"

"Fifteen." Michael smiled. "Big family, huh?"

Lucifer smirked at the word family. "Speaking of, our family have left the house now,"

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've lived here long enough to know that if the house is silent it means it's empty.

Michael shrugged at that.

"So we've lay in bed and cuddled like you wanted-"

"You wanted that too," Michael laughed.

"Pfft, Michael I'm Satan I don't cuddle."

Michael scoffed.

"As I was saying, can I do what I said I wanted to do now?"

"Which was?"

"You." Lucifer grinned.

"Again?" Michael exaggerated.

"Is that a 'yay' or a 'nay'?" Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"What do you think?"

"I think I need verbal consent."

"So sensible. Yes. Lucifer." Michael grinned, "Do me."

This chapter is kinda just a filler to get me back into writing this book again since it's been almost a year and I've written these characters in lots of different ways in lots of different books over that time. I hope you like it anyways!

《☆》《charlietaylor101》《☆》