Dinner: 7

Important! Sam isn't mute! I changed the first chapter!

Michael was lay in his bed that Saturday morning, when there was a loud knock on his door.

"No..." he moaned.

"Michael! Are you ready?!"

"No..."

"Mikey! We gotta leave, like, now!"

Sam swung the door open to reveal Michael lay in his duvet, eyes closed.

"Mike!"

"Let me sleep!"

"No! We're going home for the weekend. Come on!"

"No!"

"Bobby wants us to have dinner with the Novaks as a welcome back, thing for us. We gotta go!" This made Michael more resistant as he couldnt bare the thought of seeing Luicfer. Sam sighed, "Fine, we'll leave in an hour. That gives you at least another half hour. Good?"

"Nope. Not going." Michael replied.

"What do you mean you're not going."

"Gotta...study..or...something..." he groaned through sleep.

"Why don't you want to go?"

"I don't want to do anything. My life sucks." Michael replied. "Just take my car and leave."

Sam shook his head, taking the keys off his desk and leaving, knowing there was no point in arguing with his cousin.

》》》》》》

Dean had moved all their things into Bobby's house now and was currently sat on the sofa rewatching Sherlock, once again, with Cas, just like they'd done at the beginning of his junior year when he first met Cas.

Bobby came in from the scrap yard, wiping his hands on a cloth.

"Hi, boys."

"Hey, Bobby." Dean replied.

"Are you all moved in?"

"Yep, just waiting for Sam and Michael to get back so Sam can arrange his room and Michael can put his stuff in the proper places in his old one."

"Good. Ellen wants to make a dinner for everyone to celebrate you boys being back, tonight." Bobby told them.

Dean turned to him. "By everyone you mean-?"

"Well us lot and the Novaks. Charlie too." Bobby explained, "think you can pass the word, Cas?"

"Yeah sure, I'm heading back now anyways. Bye, Dean, " Cas kissed Dean before standing up, waving to Bobby who told him 'six' and leaving.

Dean frowned at Bobby, "no...you made him leave..." he sulked.

Bobby shook his head, "I'm gonna need to surgically separate you from him if you carry on."

Dean crossed his arms.

"Dont look at me like that boy!"

He stuck his lip out.

"Right, I warned you. Go to your room!"

Dean stomped up the stairs.

"Idjit."

》》》》》》