1 9

sae rin was having fun. but she realised that taehyung wasn't.

could it be because i didn't sit with him?

she almost laughed at herself. as if. still, feeling bad, she nudged him a little with her foot.

"thanks for the food!" she said as she picked up her pizza, motioning for him to eat his too.

the rest of the members were so funny and sae rin immediately felt like she sort of belonged (?) with them. chewing at her yummy and free pizza, courtesy of taehyung, she happily conversed with the members and tried to include taehyung too.

it was a fun and eventful lunch.

after lunch, taehyung walked her to her locker and they headed to chemistry together.

"you are definitely sitting with me today." he had said. "you're my partner, not jimin's." he explained firmly, leaving no room for argument... not that she would have argued anyways...

five minutes into class, sae rin felt a poke.

"help me find her."

poke.

"help me find her."

poke.

"help me find her."

poke.

"help me find her."

pok - sae rin grabbed his finger and glared at him. "keuman." ( stop ) she told him, and released his finger.

he barely lasted five seconds.

poke.

" i won't stop until you say yes."

poke.

" i won't stop until you say yes."

poke.

" i won't stop until you say -"

"if you don't stop now, i will swap places with chae mi again."

taehyung froze. and obediently withdrew his hand, a small pout on his face.

the cutest pout i've ever seen. thought sae rin. at the same time, she pondered over his offer. maybe if she just went along with it and entertained him, she could lead him to a dead end and maybe make him give up on finding her! it wouldn't hurt to spend more time with him either...

operation help but not really help taehyung began.