3 5

after the lunch, they split up and taehyung had english. he normally used this period to sleep, but now he was thinking.

it's weird... how can chaemi be the note sender? they seem like different people...

pulling out chaemi's note and the original nine notes, he stared at the handwriting... they were practically the same, except for the e.

had chaemi lied?

___

after school ended, TAEHYUNG I immediately found saerin.

"rinnie, this is crazy but, i don't think chaemi is the note sender!"

"wait... what? you thought that she was the note sender? is that why she sat with us earlier?"

"she told me she sent the notes... but i never invited her! regardless-"

"aish, why does it matter so much! honestly, i doubt you will actually find her, there's too many people and she stopped sending you notes!" saerin replied, hoping to discourage him from continuing his search.

to her surprise, he looked really angry... and hurt. "you know how much i want to find her." he said. taehyung was confused, he liked the note sender, but then thought it was chaemi, but then found out it wasn't... and liked her again? the only way for him to confirm that, was if he found the note sender, and he needed saerin's help.

so why was she being like this?!

"i know, but isn't this a little silly? you can't even confirm if she is real."

"what are you saying!" taehyung raised his voice, clearly angry. saerin was shocked, and she almost wanted to laugh at how ironic this was. he was getting angry because called herself silly, when he didn't even know she was referring to herself...

"calm down-"

"don't tell me to calm down, you don't know anything!" taehyung growled as he stormed off.

saerin was torn between chasing after him and giving him space. she also couldn't understand why he was losing his temper so easily and she felt frustrated.

her decision was made for her when jimin suddenly appeared and said," kaja! let's go on our date!"