4 0

taehyung felt a flurry of emotions.

he was stunned, shocked, befuddled, and confused.

the handwriting matches my note sender's... does that mean?

he slowly walked back to his seat and passed saerin her paper, still deep in thought.

there's no way... is saerin the note sender?

he almost didn't want to believe it. if saerin was the note sender, it would mean that she liked him! taehyung felt his heart flutter.

if she really likes me... just thinking about it made him want to smile.

he sincerely hoped that this was real, that saerin was the note sender so that his quest would end...

he frowned. if saerin was the note sender, it would also have meant that she sent him on this wild goose chase, manipulated his feelings... lied to him...

is our friendship real? or is it a lie too? he cast a glance quick glance at her, beginning to doubt everything...

he questioned their conversation on the roof. she told him that she delivered the notes because they were addressed to him and on the way for her...

he quickly dug through his bag and took a peek at the first note.

___________________________________________

hello...
please dont throw this away...
- s.a
___________________________________________

he furrowed his brows, frown deepening.

his name was no where to be found on the paper.

___

after school, saerin walked home with taehyung. she was relieved that they had finally made up, and happy that she had him back.

still, he seemed a bit off. ever since literature, he had been quiet. constantly deep in thought, to point where he was oblivious to his surroundings.

she poked his cheek. "taetae what's up!"

he snapped out of his daze and stared at her, before humming and walking off, deep in thought.

the rest of the walk home, consisted of saerin staring at him, trying to figure out why he was acting like this. before they reached her house, she stopped him.

"taehyung! waegurae..." she asked, tugging on his arm.

he just stared at her, meeting her eyes.

taking a deep breath, he asked, "is there... anything you've been keeping from me?"