5 1

dedicated to @DarDcy, thank you for all the support :)

saerin was dragged all the way to cafeteria by jin who remained silent despite all the questions she tried fo squeeze out of him.

when they finally arrived, she was confused by how dark it was. and then suddenly, the lights turned on and she saw that all the tables were pushed to the side.

in the centre stood taehyung holding a microphone. 

he cleared his throat before addressing everyone. "annyeonghaseyo, my name is kim taehyung and i am standing here in front of everyone because i made a mistake. i've pushed away the most important girl in my life, and waited for far too long before trying to get her back. but i'm not willing to let her go, and i'll do anything to have her back." he said as he stared into her eyes. "mianhae saerin, this song is for you."

at first, namjoon began rapping but saerin could barely concentrate. she was so overwhelmed! she wanted taehyung to work to get her back, but she never expected him to go to such a far extent! her ears finally tuned in as it got to taehyung's part.

Hold me tight, hug me
Can you trust me, can you trust me
can you trust me
Pull me in tight

his voice was beautiful and sincere. and saerin felt her heart swooning. as jungkook took over, saerin found herself craving for more as she unconsciously took a step further.

nearer towards the end, it was finally taehyung's turn. and with every note, they drew nearer and nearer to each other.

So I can feel you, hold me

and saerin couldn't control herself and he threw herself into his outstretched arms that immediately wrapped her in a warm embrace as she buried her face into his neck.

"i forgive you, but you really didn't need to do all this. gomawo, taetaepaboya." she rasped, as happy tears streamed down her face.

he smiled into her hair, before speaking softly in her ear. "of course i had to, i messed up and i needed to prove how much i love you. saranghae."

saerin gasped in surprise, wasn't this too soon?

but as her heart raced against her chest, and her face was splitting from her smile, she knew that everything felt right.

taehyung felt right. and that's why she loved him too.

"nado. nado saranghae taehyung ah."

___________________________________________

also, happy bday to taehyung !!! i hope that he has a blessed one, n is able to find the same amount of joy in his life that he spreads to his fans just by being himself. i love him so much 💕💕n i hope he can always find a reason to smile :)