0 9

taehyung couldn't reach her in time. but he could, help her up.

she hesitantly wrapped her fingers around his as he pulled her up.

sae... sae rin ssi?

taehyung couldn't understand. was she the one sending him letters? she had to be, but... they had barely interacted.

sae rin was very shy. when she first transferred to school a year ago, everyone wanted to be her friend. she was really pretty, smart, and kind.

but she rarely spoke and soon, most people gave up trying to be her friend, deeming her boring.

he gave her a long look, looking at her hazel doe like eyes, and her cute button nose with her full lips. unlike most girls in school, she wore no make up, and had an innocent childlike look.

taehyung thought that she was beautiful, but he still couldn't be sure if she was the note sender.

___

sae rin couldn't help but blush under his scrutiny. she couldn't decide where to look.

at the same time, she wanted to curse herself for being caught on the last day.

sighing, her eyes shifted from the walls, the floor and eventually met his face. yet, she still couldn't bare to meet his eyes. she often stared at him in the classes they shared from the side, but never like this. full on, face to face. up close and personal.

but she still thought he was perfect.

his strong brows, his straight nose with that adorable nose mole, and his plump lips that complimented his strong jaw. and his eyes... although she failed to meet them, she knew they were a dark brown, as she recounted the few times they're eyes had met accidentally, causing her cheeks to flame each time.

taehyung was going to say something, when the bell rang.

so, she pulled away from him grasp, and ran.