2 5

sae rin had originally planned to give taehyung the tteobokki, but chickened out at the last second and ate it instead.

however, taehyung eventually convinced her to feed him by resulting to faul play.

"saerinnie, i'm hungry !! please feed taetae!" he said in the cutest way possible, with the cutest pout on as he looked at her with the most adorable eyes ever.

the other members had cringed and were clenching their fists but sae rin was completely won over.

blushing, she finally used her chopsticks to take the last tteobokki and let him have it.

he gobbled it up elatedly, happy that sae rin had fed him, as the rest of bts hollered in excitement.

it was a day filled with laughter and shouts, a day to remember...

___

later that day,

namjoonie 🤕💢 : let's add sae rin to our group! we r besties now!!

jangjangmanbongbong🤓 : ye!! i like her, she's funny!

chim chim 😚💪 : anyone hv her number?

hopie 🙆 : nooooo :(((

eommajin 👗🍜 : let's ask her tmrw! who wants to volunteer !!

you (taehyungkim) are typing...

chim chim 😚💪 : actually, idm...

kookie 🐰🍪 : yayy park jimin!

chim chim 😚💪 : ya! i m older than u! anyways... i can ask her tmrw !!

taehyung stared at the screen with mixed emotions. he was happy that his friends accepted sae rin into their group so easily, but at the same time...

he felt selfish for thinking this, but he almost didn't want to give them her number... he knew it was stupid and silly because it was HER number and didn't concern him at all really, yet deep down inside, he wanted to keep it to himself. he didn't want to share...

but then, park jimin ! you are really getting on my nerves.

he didn't want him to ask for sae rin's number.

he didn't want sae rin to give it to him.

so, reluctantly, he typed.

you (taehyungkim) : dun need to ask!           i hv it ;)

you added saerinnie 😛 to the group