2 9

"what about me!" taehyung asked.

hehehe, i wonder what taehyung will say if he knows i changed his contact to taetaepabo ✌🕶...

"secret!" sae rin exclaimed as she kept her phone.

upset, taehyung used his puppy eyes and gazed up at her. "waeeeeeee, tell me rinnie... hmm???" using his best aegyo.

sae rin wanted to murder his cheeks, and pinch them because he was just overflowing with cuteness. the boys however, cringed. really really badly. jungkook and jimin fake gagged, namjoon and jin shielded each other's eyes, jhope and suga looked like they wanted to rip their hair out.

sae rin just playfully shook her head as watched as taehyung turned away with an angry pout.

throughout lunch, and as they walked to their next class, taehyung tried his best to ignore saerin. keyword being tried.

she was doing everything to make him look at her.

"taehyung, do i have something in my teeth?"

"taehyung, do you wanna see a funny face!"

"taehyung, look!!"

when that didn't work, she even tried an attempt at aegyo.

"taehyung oppa... don't be angry... hmm?" she said as she tugged on his arm.

taehyung couldn't help it but blush slightly and let a smile slip out.

"oh!! you smiled! i saw it!! taehyung smiled!!''

taehyung tilted his head away, but saerin immediately moved to his other side. "don't hide it, you smiled!!"

huffing, he conceded. "fine, i won't be mad... but you owe me a favour. and, you have to help me find the note sender."

saerin stilled. the whole weekend, she had been having so much fun with bts and taehyung that it had completely slipped her mind! not wanting to seem suspicious, she just nodded with a smile as they took their seats.

___

taehyung was determined to find the person sending him notes. although the ntoes had stopped coming, and taehyung had unidentified feelings towards saerin and the note sender, he still wanted to quench his curiosity.

as their literature teacher droned on, taehyung handed saerin a piece of paper and they began to converse there.

what's the best way to find out everyone's handwriting?

...idk, i'm not good at this

i know! let's help saeng hand out the papers !!

___

saerin was scared. she didn't want taehyung to know it was her, she didn't want to risk their friendship, or risk being rejected.

and now, taehyung had come up with another great idea, and wanted them to give back their essays from last week. she PRAYED that her essay was in her own stack.

as she handed out the papers, she realised that only one other girl had similar handwriting, but they still wrote their e's differently.

when she finally reached the end of the stack, she was relieved to find her own paper, starting back at her.

all she could do was sigh in relief.