1 2

jimin was fun and entertaining.

although he seemed confused as to why she would want to swap seats with him, he didn't say much when chae mi immediately volunteered herself and almost ran to sit with taehyung.

however, as class time went on, he began cracking jokes that made the both of them laugh. she found herself at ease with him and was overjoyed when he said he was her new friend.

throughout the whole class, sae rin and jimin joked around and were even called out by their science teacher. which only made them laugh even harder.

sae rin almost forgot about her problem with taehyung... she didn't know how to solve it. she had never expected for him to even find out and had difficulty coming up with a plan to deter him from knowing that she had been sending him notes.

eventually, she decided. she didn't like lying, but it seemed like there was no other way out this time.

___

taehyung was annoyed. very annoyed.

he just couldn't decide if he was more annoyed by chae mi acting cute and shy, yet flirtatious, trying to touch him often and fluttering her eyelashes as if there was something stuck in her eyes. OR, the laughter that erupted from jimin and sae rin's workbench. he had never seen sae rin and jimin interact before, so he was surprised by how comfortable she seemed to be around him.

he also couldn't help but wish he was in jimin's position too...