2 2

taehyung woke up with a smile on his face.

sae rin is so cute. if only she were the note sender... 

he thought, before he froze. what was he thinking?! nothing would change even if she were the note sender. he liked the note sender and he liked sae rin.

wait what ?!

he didn't know what was more shocking. the fact that he liked the note sender having not personally knowing her and only having eight one sided letters from her, or the fact that he liked sae rin.

making a funny face, he strolled to his living room and got the shock of his life.

save me.

___

"sae rin ah, could you help me pass these cookies to the mrs kim across the street? yesterday, we met at the grocers and i promised to bake her some!" sae rin's mom asked her.

"ne omma." sae rin obediently took the cookies and headed out the door.

she hoped her oversized tee and shorts wouldn't be too informal for mrs kim. she had planned to stay in all day after all.

walking up the kim driveway, she stopped at their door and knocked.

and suddenly found herself sitting in the kim's living room, with mrs kim whipping up a drink for her.

she's so nice! she had thought, gazing around the living room. it was furnished nicely with a few family pictures and trinkets. she was about to reach over and take a closer look at one of the photos on the living room table when she heard someone coming down the stairs.

turning her head towards the stairs, she found herself a hot blushing mess, witnessing taehyung sleepily making his way downstairs.

suddenly, his eyes focused on hers and he froze.

sae rin was too stunned but she quickly let out a small squeal and shielded her eyes with her hand.

taehyung was only wearing shorts, and his chest was exposed for the whole world to see.