3 1

the next morning, saerin had sent taehyung a text.

saerinnie 😛 : i will leave first. don't wait for me!!

no proper explanation, but she just wanted space from taehyung. after yesterday, she saw him in a sort of different light. she felt bad about ditching him, but just didn't know how to react properly.

on the way to school, she met a familiar face. jimin! she crept up on him, and pounced!

"bwoya igo!? saerin??! you scared me!"

laughing, she talked to jimin as she made their way to school. it turns out, that bts normally met in the morning, but taehyung didn't come as he walked her to school. hearing this, she couldn't help but feel very guilty and was deep in thought as the boys joked around.

five minutes later, taehyung wordlessly approached the group and their eyes met.
saerin stared at his blank face as he stared back at hers.

jhope, not noticing the tension had yelled "TAEHYUNG!" causing him to look away.

the bell rang, and jimin and saerin walked to the first class.

___

saerin had texted him saying that she would go early. to not wait for her. and he found her with his friends.

worst still, namjoon said she had come with jimin.

so she walks to school with him now?

he felt abandoned and betrayed, why was she shutting him out?

as he sat down in history, he surprised when chaemi approached him.

"oppa... can i confess something?" she asked, biting her lip. when he nodded, she covered her face. "oh, this is too embarrassing... igo." she said as she passed him a post it note. a pink, post it note.

bwoya?!

taehyung's eyes widened as he took the note. the handwriting... it was the same.

___________________________________________

oppa, i'm the note sender.

- chaemi

___________________________________________

"the truth is... i was scared, that you would find out... na, nomu nomu chuahaeyo.. oppa... jinjja! (i really really like you oppa... really) will you... go on a date with me?" chae rin asked.

taehyung was shocked. he never ever imagined in his whole life, that chaemi would be his secret admirer.

and what was even more shocking, was that he said yes.

he couldn't understand why he did it, and he couldn't understand why he suddenly imagined saerin and jimin laughing together as he did so.