Part 16

This has been a long time coming and it's really hard to put this into words, but I'll Follow You into the Dark is officially going to be put on hold. I never put it on hold because I always hoped I would get the inspiration to continue writing but the last time this was updated was almost 2 years ago, back when I was still in high school. I feel I owe it to you guys as readers to have some closure, and not leave you completely hanging. That being said if you have any super burning questions about the ending of this or about any of the characters, I did have a whole story planned out through all 3 of the books in the series, so I will answer any questions as best as I can. 

 Writing this was a distraction for me while I went through some super hard times and I don't know where I would be without it, or without you guys who left me hundreds of comments, and I can never thank you enough for that, I don't know where I would be without you all. It's been two years, and I still get comments and messages from people asking me to update.

There is still a very slim chance that someday I'll continue writing this story. The Death Cure film is coming out next year, so that might give me some inspiration, but I doubt it. 

I have moved on into another phase of my life, but I won't ever forget the love everyone on this site has given me.

If any of you have any questions or ever need anything, my inbox will always be open so feel free to drop by and start a conversation. I do still check in on here on a pretty regular basis as there are a few stories on here that I still read. I also occasionally respond to comments, so if you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to answer!

Thank you all so much and I wish you all the best!!