getting caught

hayden, johnny, and connor walk through the busy school hallways together, rushing to their sixth period class. calculus. a class which they couldn't stand at all.

they were known as the popular boys at their school. really, they are only popular because of their amount of fame on social media. they didn't hate this popular reputation, people just expect way too much from it.

instead of making out against the red lockers with his girlfriend, olivia, hayden likes to keep his eye out for one of the shyest girls in the school, annie leblanc. johnny tends to give heart eyes towards one of annie's best friends, mackenzie ziegler. even though mia is practically in love with him. as for connor, he blushes over annie and kenzie's best friend, jayden bartels. even though katie is obsessed with him.

connor, johnny, and hayden are best friends.

jayden, kenzie, and annie are best friends.

coincidence?

hayden rolls his eyes when he feels a kiss on his cheek. (which had way too much lip gloss!) as expected, it was his bratty girlfriend, liv. behind her are mia and katie.

"hey babe!" liv practically screams, annoyingly chomping on her minty gum.

"hi, olivia." hayden had no emotion in his voice. together, they all walked to there sixth period class. not long later, a chestnut headed girl walks past johnny with her two friends. kenzie. mia must've noticed that johnny was distracted by her, because she intertwined their hands together while she gave kenzie a dirty look. mia and johnny weren't even dating! johnny felt quite uncomfortable by mia's actions, so he pretended that he needed to tell connor something and let go of her sweaty hand. mia sulked for a little, but gave up after a few minutes.

~

in class, liv caught hayden zoning out as he stared at annie. so, she took this time to whisper harshly at him.

"hayden taylor summerall! stop checking annie lebitch out! why her you even looking at her? she's just a stupid slutty nerd!"

"i wasn't checki-"

" mr. summerall! stop talking and listen to the lesson! that's detention for you!" ms. turner yells.

"yes miss." hayden was afraid. he wasn't afraid of the teacher, but he was afraid of what annie thought of him. he was also afraid of talking back to liv, but mostly the annie part.

all the way on the other side of the room, annie, jayden, and kenzie were passing notes about kenzie's sister, maddie, and her recent drama with her boyfriend, jack.  of course, they just had to get caught.

"ahem!" ms. turner looks at the three girls with one eyebrow raised. "why are you passing notes, ladies?" no one replied. "that's what i thought. you're joining detention with mr. summerall later today." the girls didn't argue, they just nodded their heads.

behind hayden and liv, johnny and connor were talking about an event that happened earlier that day. katie tried to kiss connor when he attempted to talk to jayden at lunch!

they went on with their conversation, but they weren't as sly as they though. they too recieved detention like hayden, annie, kenzie, and jayden after school.

just their luck. detention with their crushes.

this is gonna be a roller coaster.

~~~

538 words

oh hi! didn't see ya there!

anyways, hello! and welcome to my new story. this is my first story on this account. i'm sorry if it's not good, though!

just a few reminders.

-i do not dislike anyone in this story who seems to be "bad" or "rude"

-this is a FANFICTION. it is not real.

-everyone is 16 as of now. they are juniors at high school (eleventh grade)

-annie, johnny, and kenzie all have siblings. but. not hayden bc he has way too many brothers to keep count. and, jayden doesn't have any in real life that i know of. they are all of their real life sibling. kenzie has an older sister named maddie. annie has a younger sister named hayley (caleb passed away when annie was 11 in this). and johnny has a younger sister named lauren.

-kenzie, annie, and jayden all do dance

ANYWAYS

thanks for reading!

xoxo,

kay