a/n: IM NOT OKAY (life update)

i'm very sorry for being gone for practically the amount of time ryan ross decided to leave p!atd to now. (an emo band reference that probably no one here will understand)

i have an explanation. as you may know, if you have seen my comments from the past. my mental health is all over the place. the last month or so has been pure shit, and i've had no motivation to do anything. so, i ended up taking a break from writing for multiple reasons: my mental health, my grades have been getting low, family issues etc.

but, i would like to thank you all for 20k views on this book! how the actual fuck did it get this high? and thank you for the fact that i came back expecting to have fifty followers, but instead i came back to twenty more? and thank you for 600 votes on this book! it means a lot to me.

ANYWHO IM NOT OKAY

everyone that i stan has been coming out with the best music and has gotten so successful in the past month? HERES A LIST:

-troye sivan fucking mellet decided to release two new songs. one of them being about jaCOB BIXENMAN and the other one being a heartbreaking bOp about cONnOr fuCkiNg fraNTa. of course troye knows how to mess with my tronnor/tracob heart fuCK YOU TROOT SEVEN LEMMET (he was also on snl and ellen 2018 is already trOYes yEar) 

-dua lipa released a bomb ass music video to her song idgaf and its eVErythiNg! she was also on snl like whowhatwherewhenwhyandhow 

-annies and hayden on tour with jacob? kenzie, lauren, and john coming out to support them? um the pictures and vlogs were everything and i couldn't handle my excitement over them all hanging out together! at least people can now understand that there is no argument going on between any of them and that they are friends 

-louise pentland hAD A CHILD SHE HAS HER SECOND DAUGHTER PROBABLY ASLEEP IN HER ARMS ATM WHAT THE HELL! HER NAME IS PEARL AND SHE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE 

-mileschronicles got one of his surgeries for his transition! i've always looked up to him for being so open on the internet, no matter how dangerous it can be. i'm so proud of him for being himself. (if you don't support him being transgender, the that's your opinion. please keep it to yourself)

-crackthatfrank and his gf eva got a cat awwww 

-holy shit the cast and crew of dear evan hansen won a grammy!

-the eagles won the super bowl i mean who isn't excited about that

OKAY THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAT I CAN FANGIRL ABOUT BUT I WONT BC I DONT WANNA BORE YOU WITH MY EMO SELF

i will try to update this book soon! it might just be a little hard to get out of writers block haha. but i'll try to get something up for you guys : )

but i hope you all are doing okay! please take care of yourself, both mentally and physically. sometimes a break from certain things can be extremely helpful. if you need to, please get help. i love every single one of you! 

-kay