not a chapter//the recent drama

honestly, im not hating on anyone at all, but there is sO MUCH USELESS DRAMA

if im being honest, all of the fandoms connected to hannie are like 8-12 year olds. and they are very dramatic. maybe not the jenzie fandom though, they're actually very unproblematic.

and im talking about the FANDOMS. not the actual social media stars involved in everything.

so, today i didn't go on social media until about twenty or thirty minutes ago.

when i checked it, everyone was apparently going crazy.

i don't know the full story since it was very hard to piece all of this shit together, but apparently one of hayden and kenzies good friend, sophia, said that hannie was real and that they kissed in hawaii during her livestream. the hawaii part is actually kind of irrelevant because it was like 3 or 4 months ago, but whatever. Hayden then went on to say that whatever sophia said was fake.

then apparently kenz got permission to confirm hannie from hayden, but i don't know where she did it. i think she commented #hannie on someone's insta post, but idk.

so, kenz did take sophias side, and she is getting a lot of hate from it. hayden is too. and sophia.

and the there was a whole bunch of shit about the kayden break up but that was so long ago. there's a rumor going around that hayden sent nudes to somebody else and that's why kayden ended. i have no idea if that's true or not and i have no opinion on it. im staying out of that topic.

that's all that i was able to find out, but i bet there's much more.

GUYS listen, we all need to stop creating drama. like, i get it, you're supporting someone who you stan, but, the drama is just making whatever they're going through worse.

im not saying that it's only the fans fault. hayden, kenz, sophia, and maybe even annie are at fault too. but, a lot of it is because of fans. fandoms are spreading rumors, and people are believing them.

maybe let's take the drama a notch lower, and sit back and think about what annie, hayden, and kenzie try to do to make us happy. everyone makes mistakes, and starting drama won't fix them.