cyberbullied

j a y d e n

*knock knock*

annie knocked kenzie's front door, still half asleep. every morning, annie and i walk to kenz's house because we all carpool to school together, using kenzie's car. at her house, we do our hair and makeup.

maddie, kenzie's older sister, opens the door. "hi annie! hi jayden!" she shows us a bright smile as we greet her back. "good luck with trying to get her up, i have to make our breakfast." we walk sleepily upstairs to kenzie's room. we don't even bother to knock, we just jump on top of her, probably almost breaking her bed. kenzie groans, opening her eyes for a second to see us. then, she closes them right away.

"mackenzie frances ziegler!" annie yells. "wake up, child!"

"maddie made bacon!" i yell, knowing that would get her up. but, she didn't budge. "kenz?" i ask.

"what's up, kenzie? you usually get up when it comes to bacon?" annie's voice goes from cheery to concerned.

"i don;t want to talk about it..." kenzie hides her face in her pillow.

"kenz..."

"kenzie... please! we're your best friends! why won't you tell us?" i sit on the corner of her bed as i speak.

"no..." kenzie mumbles.

"mackenzie! please! just tell us! your just gonna worry us more! we've noticed that you haven't been eating a lot." annie says, leaning against the dresser.

after about a minute, she finally sits up, her back against the headboard. "well..." she starts. "mia happened."

"mia dinoto?"

"no shit sherlock!"

"what did she do?" annie asks.

"uh. last night, at like 1 AM, she messaged me on instagram..."

"what did she say, kenzie?" i watch a tear escape her brown eye. she handed me her phone, and annie moved from the dresser to behind me so she could read over my shoulder.

mia: mackenzie ziegler.

kenzie: ??

mia: we need to talk

kenzie: okay...??

mia: stay away from john or else there will be consequences. tell your bratty little friends to stay away from connor and hayden too.

kenzie: excuse me, but does it look like my friends and i give a fuck about what you say?

mia: did you just talk back to me?

kenzie: yes. yes i did.

mia: you know what, mackenzie? you're just a fat, demented, and useless little piece of shit. johnny is just using you. he loves me. not you. get the fuck away from him.

*you have blocked mia dinoto*

"that little fucker!" annie practically yelled. "we're telling johnny and the boys."

"no no! please don't! they'll think i'm desperate!" kenzie was sobbing at this point.

"mackenzie! we have to! why don't we just forget about it for now and get ready?" i tell her.

"i mean... i guess..." she says as her sobs get quieter and quieter.

within the next hour, we do our hair and makeup and kenzie changes her clothes. kenzie still wouldn't eat breakfast. annie and i each decided to just grab and orange to eat on the way to school.

in the car, we jammed out to ed sheeran. shawn mendes, and halsey. when we reached the school, hayden, connor, and johnny were already right next to the front entrance. luckily, they weren't with katie, mia, and liv.

~

547 words

lmao im too lazy to write some more soooooo

the next chapter will probably be like a part two of this day lol

i love broadway cAN I geT aN amEn

LIKE DEAR EVAN HANSEN, HAMILTON, WAITRESS, NEXT TO NORMAL, FUN HOME, HEATHERS???

THEYRE ALL GREAT MUSICALS

10 OUTTA 10 BITCH

okay i dont know what to write next so bye frens

xoxo,

kay :)