cornered

k e n z i e

"hey boys!" jayden grins as we walk up to johnny, hayden, and connor.

"hi!"

"okay, so, we're having a sleepover from friday after school to monday morning. when we get up on monday we'll all just get up and get ready and go to school." annie says.

"we were wondering if you maybe wanted to join us?" i continue.

"i'm down! i'll just need your numbers." hayden says.

"yeah, same here" connor replies.

"sure! why not?" johnny says.

"okay, so it's settled. it'll be at my house." annie explains. "we can all exchange numbers and i'll give all of you my address."

we do just that. we all take turns putting our numbers in each other's phones. annie gives them all her address. we all continue talking about random crap until the stupid bell rings. we all pile into the huge high school and part ways so we can go to our lockers. sadly, i don't have first period or homeroom with the boys, but, i do have it with annie and jayden.

i go to my locker. locker 437. i sleepily get out all of the books that i need for english. after that, i quickly make my way towards jayden's locker so her, annie, and i can all walk to homeroom together. we do this every morning.

we walked to english, which was on the other side of the school, in a comfortable silence. like i said before, we do this every morning. but, this morning, it was different. we each felt a strong grip on our shoulders, cornering us into the janitors closet. i immediately knew who it was.

as much as we tried to escape from their grip, we couldn't, it was too strong. as expected, we turn around to liv saying our names very rudely, mia making sure to lock the door, and katie making sure that we have no way to escape.

"annie leblanc, jayden bartels, and mackenzie ziegler. you guys need to stay away from hayden, connor, and johnny." she states.

"and why would we do that?" jayden asks with a little bit of an attitude. jayden has always been more bold than annie and i.

"becuase they're ours, not yours." katie says in a stern voice. all three of them were fuming by now.

"you can't tell us what to do!" annie yelp. wow, she's never really broken out of her shell like that.

"yeah. didn't the boys leave your petty little friend group? oh yeah, olivia. weren't you cheating on hayden with katie's brother?" i mention. woah, where is all of this confidence coming from?

"who the fuck told you!" liv fumes.

"oh, i just know things..." i say.

"don't you dare talk to any of us like that! remember what i texted you, mackenzie? trust me, we'll take action!" mia yells.

"whatever." jayden rolls her eyes.

"just stay away from them!" liv yells. and with that, they stomp out of the closet.

"ha! they really think that we're gonna stay away from them? oh hell no!" annie laughs.

"i know right!" jayden replies.

"well, we should get to class. we're already late." i mention as i look at the time on my phone.

"okay."

~
i am so sorry about how shitty this chapter is.

and, yes, i am still writing on my phone ugh

here's a little about me because why not?

-im 12

-my birthday is in april

-im a gymnast

-i love dogs but my parents won't let me have one :(

-i love to read

-i love the show "the fosters"

anyways i got bored lol.

the qotd is:
what is your favorite song?

my answer: well i listen to a variety of music. i obviously like to listen to kenzie, johnny, and annie. but, i love broadway, pop music, and alternative music. so, i can't choose a song to be my favorite!

happy veterans day!!

okay bye!

-kay :)