arguments

k e n z i e
"hi there! annie. mackenzie." the familiar voice of whom i dread spoke to my best friend and i.

"w-what do you want..." annie stuttered out.

"nothing! just saying hi!" mia said in her loud obnoxious voice, obviously in a fake manner.

"oh, we know that's not the damn truth. just tell us what the fuck you want!" i blurt out at the two girls. their eyes seemed widened after my sudden outburst. though, they were back to normal in no time, snickering at us.

"why don't we make a deal... you break up with johnny and hayden, and we'll leave you rats alone." liv sneers.

"wait, you want us to break up with our boyfriends so your selfish asses can slobber them with your bitchy ways? do you know how pompous that is? holy shit you guys definitely didn't learn a lesson!" annie declares with an eyebrow raised.

"well if you want us to leave you alo-" liv gets cut off by a familiar voice behind us.

"hey... we came to let you guys know... liv? mia? what are you guys doing here?" john asks, revulsion obviously present in his tone.

"oh just knocking some sense into these... punks." mia snickers.

"can you guys just leave them alone already? they've been through more than enough!" hayden says harshly.

"fine! but this is bullshit!" liv vulgarly complains.

"whatever, we have a flight to catch anyways. come one guys!" i say as we all move away from the two angered and frustrated girls.

"i can't believe you dated that idiot, hayden. and i can't believe you had a thing with the other idiot!" annie says once we exit the starbucks.

"honestly, same." john says as we all burst out in laughter.

~
we were seated at gate 11, waiting to be called to board the plane. by seated i mean that we're on the floor. what? it's more comfortable than the tiny chairs. my head is on john's shoulder and our hands are lightly intertwined. as for hannie, annie's head is rested upon hayden's lap as he absentmindedly plays with her hair.

"i'm still shocked that annie and i's parents gave in so easily to let us go on this tour." i say my thoughts out loud.

"i'm just really happy that they let you guys go. it would've been boring without you guys." hayden replies as we all smile. i love these people.

"flight 467 to washington dc is now boarding." the lady over the intercom announces.

~
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

okay so hello, here's a (short) chapter for you guys! (finally)

also tysm for 100 followers! it's not a lot but it's definitely a lot more than what i expected when i first made this account!

MY INSTAGRAM ISNT WORKING SO I CANT POST ANYTHING ON IT UGH

but anyways john sadly didn't win at the kcas but thats aye-okay cause he fucking won in my heart fiTE ME

im also waiting for the what if music video

can we talk about how good love simon was omg

but that's it bc i want lunch so IMMA sago get myself some lunch byee

-kay : )

(buy fuck a silver lining and say amen by panic! at the disco one itunes bye)